|Pictures At An Exhibition||(31:15)|
|A2||Gnomus (A Gnome's-head Nutcraker)||2:10|
|A4||Il Vecchio Castello (The Olkd Castle)||4:03|
|A6||Tuileries - Children Quarreling At Play||00:59|
|A9||Ballet Of The Chicks In Their Shells||1:12|
|A10||"Samuel" Goldenberg And "Schmuyle" (Two Polish Jews, One Rich, The Other Poor)||2:08|
|B2||The Marketplace At Limoges||1:31|
|B3||Catacombae (Roman Tombs)||2:04|
|B4||Con Mortuis In Lingua Mortua (With The Dead In A Dead Language)||1:54|
|B5||The Hut On Hen's Legs (Baba-Yaga)||3:22|
|B6||The Great Gate of Kiev||5:04|
- Composed By – Modest Mussorgsky
- Engineer – Peter Sutheim, Shelly Herman
- Engineer, Tape [Editing] – James Boyk
- Layout, Design – Hy Fujita
- Liner Notes – James Boyk
- Mastered By – Doug Sax
- Mastered By [Assistant] – Alan Yoshida
- Piano, Liner Notes, Producer – James Boyk
- Producer – James Boyk
- Tape [Editing] – Hugh Davies (2)
- "All-Tube Analog™ Recording • First Magnesaurus™ Recording • Performanc Recordings® • PR - 7 - LP" on top.
- "In Concert • Original Version For Piano Solo" on bottom.
Timings shown includes applause.
From "Technical Notes": "Ribbon microphones in Blumlein pair fed a custom mike preamp, Sheffield Lab distribution amp, and two redorders: a Panasonic 225 DAT recorder and Magnesaurus™, the 351,5™. All Tube Analog™ Master Recorder, user here for the first time. All equipment feeding the recorders was tube-type. ........."
℗ © 1990 Performance Recordings®, All rights reserved.
Autograph Facsimile State Music Publishers, Moscow, 1982.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Hand-Etrched/Stamped Side A (TLM-M is Stamped and tilted)): PR7 -A-4 28860(3) TML-M
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Hand-Etrched/Stamped Side B (TLM-M is Stamped and tilted)): PR7 -B-4 28861(3) TML-M
- Other (SPARS Code): AA