|2||Krampus Folk Rustre||8:56|
|3||Dance and Fade Away||6:47|
|4||They Took the Colour From Your Eyes||5:32|
|7||Evariste The Unicorn and His Brilliant Villain Daughters||6:11|
|8||Keep Back Looking Forward||13:20|
- Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Keyboards, Drum Programming – Arthur Geffroy
- Bass Guitar – Sonia Cohen-Skalli (tracks: 8)
- Electric Guitar – Nico Guerrero* (tracks: 5, 8)
- Lyrics By, Backing Vocals, Bass Guitar, Keyboards – Giovanni Libracub
- Lyrics By, Voice, Composed By, Electric Guitar, Keyboards – Evor Ameisie*
- Pan flute – Antonov (tracks: 2)
- Voice – Aima Lichtblau* (tracks: 1, 8), Cutino (tracks: 7)
Sound Design and Mastering: Marco Milanesio
Artwork: Giovanni Libracub
Background pic: Jacques Pringault
Digital release: April 27, 2016
Press release from Disques de l'Europe Morte:
"We are aware that in 2016 music is a matter of personal fetishism, something to share with an undefined number of friends on the one and only communication channel; therefore, today we release a new musical chapter of the NG project: “More Pain”.
For now, the album is only available online, but it will soon be pressed and released in physical format, as other releases of our label. The physical release will have a different artwork and a different tracklist.
“More Pain” was realised at O.F.F. Studio in Turin, recorded and mixed by Marco Milanesio.
In this operation NG is composed of:
Evor Ameisie, Giovanni Libracub, Arthur Geffroy, Aima Lichtblau, Nico Guerrero, Sonia Cohen-Skalli, Cutino, Antonov.
Special thanks to those who supported and spread our work on the damn “net”. Thanks to the precious sound design of Marco Milanesio and the staff at O.F.F. Studio, Paul Beauchamp, and Fabrizio Modonese Palumbo, to Simone Gastaldon, Jacques Pringault, Camerata Mediolanense/Mediolanum, and the cities of Paris and Rouen.
Thank you for your attention,
Disques de l’Europe Morte"
Disques de l'Europe Morte: https://www.facebook.com/DisquesDeLEuropeMorte/?fref=ts