Tracklist Hide Credits
Bye Bye Bye
Engineer [Recording Assistant] – Bray MerrittEngineer [Recording] – Mike TuckerGuitar – Esbjörn ÖhrwallProducer – Jake*, Kristian LundinWritten-By – Andreas Carlsson, Jake*, Kristian Lundin
It's Gonna Be Me
Engineer [Protools] – John AmatielloEngineer [Recording Assistant] – Charles McCroreyEngineer [Recording] – Chris TrevettHuman Beatbox – Justin TimberlakeProducer – RamiWritten-By – Andreas Carlsson, Max Martin, Rami
Space Cowboy (Yippie-Yi-Yay)
Engineer [Recording] – Mike TuckerFeaturing – Lisa "Left Eye" LopesMixed By – JC*, Mike Tucker, Riprock 'n' Alex G.*Producer – JC*, Riprock 'n' Alex G.*Written-By – Alex Greggs, Bradley Daymond*, Inga Willis, JC Chasez, Lisa Lopes*
Just Got Paid
Engineer – Frantz Verna, George MayersEngineer [Assistant] – Joe Woods (3)Producer – Teddy RileyRap, Written-By [Rap] – Chris*, Justin*Scratches – Rich LightningWritten-By – Aaron Hall, Gene Griffin, Johnny Kemp, Teddy Riley
It Makes Me Ill
Arranged By [Background Vocals] – *NSYNC, Kandi, She'kspere*Backing Vocals – *NSYNCEngineer [Assistant Recording] – Toby DearbornInstruments [All] – She'kspere*Mixed By – Kevin "KD" Davis*Producer – She'kspere*Producer [Vocal Production] – Kandi, She'kspere*Recorded By – She'kspere*, Mike TuckerTechnician [Midi & Sound] – Focus (4), She'kspere*Written-By – Kandi, Kevin Briggs*
This I Promise You
Arranged By [Background Vocals] – *NSYNC, Richard MarxEngineer [Assistant] – Cesar Ramirez (2), Ok Hee Kim, Toby DearbornEngineer [Recording, Mix] – David Cole (4)Guitar [Guitars] – Michael ThompsonProducer, Arranged By, Written-By – Richard MarxProgrammed By [Keyboards], Drum Programming – Jeffery CJ VanstonRecorded By [Vocals] – Adam Barber
No Strings Attached
Engineer [Recording] – Mike TuckerMixed By – JC*, Mike Tucker, Riprock 'n' Alex G.*Producer – JC*, Riprock 'n' Alex G.*Written-By – Alex Greggs, Bradley Daymond*, JC Chasez
Digital Get Down
Mixed By [Assistant] – Shane StonebackProducer – Riprock 'n' Alex G.*, Veit RennRecorded By, Mixed By – Joe Smith (2), Riprock 'n' Alex G.*Written-By – David Nicoll, JC Chasez, Veit Renn
I'll Never Stop
Engineer [Assistant] – Charles McCroreyProducer – Kristian LundinRecorded By [Vocals] – Mike TuckerWritten-By – Alexander Kronlund, Kristian Lundin, Max Martin
Bringin' Da Noise
Co-producer – JC*Producer – Riprock 'n' Alex G.*, Veit RennRecorded By, Mixed By – Joe Smith (2), Riprock 'n' Alex G.*Written-By – JC Chasez, Veit Renn
That's When I'll Stop Loving You
Arranged By [Vocals] – *NSYNCDrum Programming – Guy Roche, Jez ColinEngineer [Mix Assistant] – Dushyant Bhakta, Tom BenderGuitar [Guitars] – Dean Parks, Michael ThompsonKeyboards – Guy Roche, Michael RailtonMixed By – Mick GuzauskiProducer, Arranged By – Guy RocheRecorded By – Mario Luccy, Scott HumphreyWritten-By, Executive Producer – Diane Warren
I'll Be Good For You
Bass – Troy "T-roy" Antunes*Drums – Billy AshbaughElectric Piano [Fender Rhodes], Effects [Voice Box] – K-Toonz*Engineer [Assistant] – Bray MerrittGuitar – Ruben "Rubalicious" Ruiz*Handclaps, Other [Vibe] – B-III, Glenn "Eneony" Erwin, Justin "Tennman" Timberlake*, K-Toonz*, Rubalicious*, T-Roy*Mixed By – Carl NappaProducer, Arranged By [Vocals] – Justin "Tennman" Timberlake*, Kevin "K-Toonz" Antunes*Recorded By – Adam Barber, Carl NappaWritten-By – Justin Timberlake, Kevin Antunes, Reginald Calloway*, Theodore Pendergrass*, Vincent CallowayWritten-By [Contained Portions] – K. Robinson*, R. Calloway*, S. Beckham*, T. Pendergrass*, V. Calloway*
If I'm Not The One
Arranged By [Vocals] – Gary CarollaEngineer [Assistant] – Toby DearbornEngineer [Mix], Keyboards, Programmed By – Peter RiesGuitar – Dominique ZangProducer – Gary Carolla, Peter RiesRecorded By [Vocals], Edited By [Digital Editing] – Michael TuckerWritten-By – Anders Wikstrom*, Fredrik Thomander
I Thought She Knew
Edited By [Digital Editing] – Brady BarnettEngineer [Mix Assistant] – Jason PiskeEngineer [Recording Assistant] – Paul OliveiraEngineer [Recording] – Jonathan KaplanMixed By – Pat McMakinProducer, Arranged By, Written-By – Robin Wiley
- Published By – Zomba Music Publishers Ltd.
- Produced At – Cheiron Productions
- Recorded At – Cheiron Studios
- Recorded At – Battery Studios, New York
- Recorded At – Cove City Sound Studios
- Published By – Chasez Music
- Published By – Zomba Enterprises, Inc.
- Published By – BMG Music Publishing Canada
- Published By – UNI Publishing, Inc.
- Published By – Nandi's World Publishing
- Recorded At – Wire Studios
- Mixed At – Our House (3)
- Published By – Donril Music
- Published By – EMI Virgin Songs, Inc.
- Published By – Cal-Gene Music
- Published By – Virgin Music Cal-Rock
- Published By – Mochrie Music
- Recorded At – Future Recording Studios
- Mixed At – Future Recording Studios
- Published By – Shak'em Down Music
- Published By – Hitco South
- Published By – Kandacy Music, Inc.
- Published By – Air Control Music, Inc.
- Published By – EMI April Music Inc.
- Produced At – She'kspere Productions, Inc.
- Recorded At – Parc Studios
- Mixed At – Larrabee North
- Engineered At – Focus For Boom Tube Productions
- Engineered At – She'kspere Productions, Inc.
- Published By – Chi-Boy Music
- Recorded At – The Treehouse
- Recorded At – Westlake Audio
- Mixed At – The Village Recorder
- Published By – D.Nicoll Publishing Designee
- Produced At – Renn Music Productions Inc.
- Recorded At – The "Hook Nook,"
- Published By – Universal-MCA Music Publishing
- Published By – Universal Studios, Inc.
- Mixed At – The "Hook Nook,"
- Published By – Realsongs
- Recorded At – Bananaboat Studios
- Recorded At – The Cave
- Mixed At – Barking Doctor Recording
- Published By – Kevin Antunes Music
- Published By – Tennman Music
- Published By – Sony
- Published By – ATV Songs LLC
- Published By – Ted One Music
- Published By – Screen Gems-EMI Music Inc.
- Published By – Calloco Music, Inc.
- Produced At – K-Toonz Productionz
- Recorded At – The Hit Factory
- Recorded At – W.E.G. Studios
- Published By – S. Beck Music
- Published By – K. Rob Music Inc.
- Published By – WB Music Corp.
- Published By – Jimmy Fun Music
- Produced At – Get Wild Productions
- Produced At – FM Productions (7)
- Mixed At – FM Studio
- Published By – Caribbean Stud Music
- Published By – Big Picture Entertainment LLC
- Published By – Chick Singer Music
- Produced At – Chick Singer Productions
- Engineered At – Sound Station
- Engineered At – Wedgewood Station
- Mixed At – Emerald Sound Studios
- Mastered At – Battery Mastering Studios
- Made By – Zomba Recording Corporation
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Zomba Recording Corporation
- Copyright (c) – Zomba Recording Corporation
- Glass Mastered At – DADC – A0100312692-0101
- Manufactured By – DADC
- Art Direction – Jackie Murphy, Nick Gamma
- Design – Nick Gamma
- Management [Exclusive] – Johnny Wright (4)
- Management [Fan Club] – Gerri Karr
- Mastered By – Chaz Harper
- Other [Artist Rep] – Doug Brown
- Other [Crew] – "Pyro" Steve Aleff, Alan Doyle, Angelo Bartolome, Anthony Giordano, Billy Brett, Bob Fry, Bob Longo, Chuck Melton, Dale Carriveau, Dale Long, Dave Brooks, Dave Lagodzinski, Dave Moncrieffe, David "Meatball" Desaulniers, David Davidian, Duewerk Baker, Eric Peterson, Florance Tse, Gail Gorby, Garry Waldie, Greg "Grit" Frederick, James Bump, Jeff Adkisson, Joe Battle, Joe Branam, Jon Huntington, Lance Bogan, Leslie Ramos, M. L. Procise, Mark "Poodle" Swartz, Mike Goulding, Monica Blount, Randy Beckman, Redo Jackson, Sharon Cross, Steve Cohen, Steve Crain, Steve Roman, Storm Sollars, Terry Smith, Tim Miller, Tim Shanahan, Troy Cross
- Performer [Uncredited] – Chris Kirkpatrick, JC Chasez, Joey Fatone, Justin Timberlake, Lance Bass
- Photography By – Mark Seliger
Track 12 contains portions of the composition "Believe In Love", written by T. Pendergrass, R. Calloway, V. Calloway, S. Beckham and K. Robinson.
Mastered at Battery Mastering, NYC.
℗ © 2000 Zomba Recording Corporation
Manufactured in the EU by DADC.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 6 38592 20272 6
- Rights Society: MCPS/BIEM/GEMA/STEMRA/NCB/SDRM
- Label Code: LC 07925
- Other: PC: 43
- Price Code: PM 527
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): [DADC logo] A0100312692-0101 14
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI L554
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 94X4
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): [DADC logo] A0100312692-0101 24 A5
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI L554
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 94Z2
Other Versions (5 of 52) View All
|01241-41702-2||*NSYNC||No Strings Attached (CD, Album)||Jive||01241-41702-2||US||2000||Sell This Version|
|ROD 9165||*NSYNC||No Strings Attached (CD, Album)||Jive, Rock Records & Tapes||ROD 9165||Hong Kong||2000||Sell This Version|
|none||N'SYNC*||No Strings Attached (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||BMG (2)||none||Europe||2000||Sell This Version|
|19075880461||*NSYNC||No Strings Attached (LP, Album, RE, Cle)||RCA||19075880461||US||2018||Sell This Version|
|none||*NSYNC||No Strings Attached (12xFile, AAC, Album, RE, 256)||Jive||none||Unknown|