Tracklist Hide Credits
|A2||Vai Toma No Cú||4:45|
|A3||24 Hour Bullshit||3:54|
|A5||Blind And Lost||1:55|
|A6||Sum Of Your Achievements||2:42|
|B1||For Fuck's Sake||5:40|
|B2||World Of Shit||4:11|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Roadrunner Productions B.V.
- Copyright (c) – Roadrunner Productions B.V.
- Manufactured By – Music On Vinyl B.V.
- Distributed By – Music On Vinyl B.V.
- Licensed From – Warner Music Benelux BV
- Record Company – Warner Music Group
- Recorded At – Chaton Studios
- Recorded At – Theresa's Catholic Bedroom
- Engineered At – Chaton Studios
- Mixed At – Chaton Studios
- Published By – Roadblock Music, Inc.
- Published By – BMG Songs, Inc.
- Published By – Vile Music (2)
- Published By – Peaceville
- Pressed By – Record Industry – 15167
- A&R – Monte Conner
- Art Direction – LMD (2), Twelve Point Rule, Ltd. NYC*
- Artwork [Band Collage] – Alexis Idone, Twelve Point Rule, Ltd.*
- Artwork [Nailbomb Logo] – Max Cavalera
- Band [Nailbomb], Vocals [Insults], Guitar, Bass, Other [Goner], Sampler – Max Cavalera
- Band [Nailbomb], Vocals [Mouthful Of Hate], Guitar, Bass, Other [Negativity], Sampler – Alex Newport
- Co-producer – Max Cavalera
- Drums – Igor Cavalera (tracks: A1, A5, A7, B3, B5, B6)
- Engineer – Otto (Rusty) D'Agnolo*
- Guitar – Dino Cazares (tracks: A3)
- Guitar [Extra Guitar Noise] – Ritchie Cavalera (Wicked Death)*
- Lead Guitar – Andreas Kisser (tracks: A2, B2, B4)
- Mixed By – Alex Newport
- Photography By [Other Photography] – Dana Wells, Gloria Cavalera
- Producer – Alex Newport
- Songwriter – Newport* (tracks: A1 to B2, B4 to B6), Cavalera* (tracks: A1 to B2, B4 to B6)
"Music On Vinyl®. Max Cavalera & Alex Newport's. NAILBOMB. "Point Blank". Limited Edition of 1500 Red Copies. Individually Numbered. Includes Insert. 180 gram audiophile vinyl. www.musiconvinyl.com. MOVLP1629".
Originally released ℗ & © 1994 Roadrunner Productions B.V.
Manufactured & distributed by Music On Vinyl B.V. 2016, under exclusive license from Warner Music Benelux B.V., a Warner Music Group company.
Made in the EU.
Recorded at Chaton Studios, Scottsdale, AZ,
and Theresa's Catholic Bedroom, Phoenix, AZ
Engineered at Chaton
Mixed at Chaton Studios
Alex Newport appears with kind permission of Earache/Columbia Records & Fudge Tunnel
Andreas Kisser and Igor Cavalera appear courtesy of Sepultura
Dino Cazares appears courtesy of Fear Factory
All songs published by Roadblock Music, Inc. c/o/ BMG Songs, Inc. (ASCAP),
except "Exploitation" published by Vile Music/Peaceville.
Cover photo, "Point Blank Persuasion", taken in Tam Ky, South Vietnam, Nov. 9, 1967.
A U.S. trooper pressing his M16 rifle to her head, a woman Viet Cong suspect is questioned.
Used by permission of Associated Press.
Cop photo used by kind permission of UPI/Bettmann
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 8 719262 000704
- Barcode (Scanned, EAN 13): 8719262000704
- Rights Society: BIEM/STEMRA
- Rights Society (Publishing): ASCAP
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, etched): 15167 1A MOVLP 1629
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, etched): 15167 1B MOVLP 1629
Other Versions (5 of 33) View All
|RR 9055-2||Nailbomb||Point Blank (CD, Album)||Roadrunner Records||RR 9055-2||US||1994||Sell This Version|
|RR 9055-2, RR-9055-2||Nailbomb||Point Blank (CD, Album)||Roadrunner Records, Roadrunner Records||RR 9055-2, RR-9055-2||Netherlands||1994||Sell This Version|
|RR 9055-2, RR-9055-2, 7 9055-2||Nailbomb||Point Blank (CD, Album)||Roadrunner Records, Roadrunner Records, Roadrunner Records||RR 9055-2, RR-9055-2, 7 9055-2||Europe||1994||Sell This Version|
|460502670098||Nailbomb||Point Blank (CD, Album)||Universal Music Russia||460502670098||Russia||2008||Sell This Version|
|RR-262.010||Nailbomb||Point Blank (CD, Album)||Roadrunner Records-Argentina, Roadrunner Records||RR-262.010||Argentina||1994||Sell This Version|