|A1||One Love (Album Version)||5:23|
|A2||One Love (Radio Edit)||5:23|
|A3||One Love (Album Instrumental)||5:23|
|A4||One Love (Acappella)||5:21|
|B1||One Love (LG Main Mix)||5:33|
|B2||One Love (LG Radio Edit)||4:29|
|B3||One Love (LG Instrumental)||2:06|
|B4||One Love (One L Main Mix)||5:43|
|B5||One Love (One L Radio Edit)||4:48|
|B6||One Love (One L Instrumental)||1:55|
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Produced For – A Tribe Called Quest, Inc.
- Recorded At – Unique Studios
- Recorded At – Bass Hit Studios
- Mixed At – Unique Studios
- Mixed At – Greene St. Recording
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Manufactured By – Columbia Records
- Published By – Ill Will Music, Inc.
- Published By – Skematics Music
- Published By – Zomba Enterprises, Inc.
- Published By – MJQ Music, Inc.
- Record Company – Elektra Entertainment, Inc.
- Engineer [Uncredited] – Tim Latham (tracks: A1 to A3)
- Featuring [Featured Vocals By] – Sadat X (tracks: B4, B5)
- Guitar – Mike Tyler (tracks: B1 to B3)
- Keyboards – Darren Lighty (tracks: B1 to B3)
- Keyboards, Strings – Kevin Bentz* (tracks: B1 to B3)
- Mastered By – Tom Coyne
- Mixed By – Rod Hui (tracks: B4 to B6)
- Producer [Produced By] – Q-Tip
- Recorded By – Dexter Simmons (tracks: B4 to B6), Juan B. (tracks: B4 to B6)
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Josh Chervokas (tracks: B1 to B3)
- Remix [Remixed By] – Godfather Don (tracks: B4 to B6), The Groove Merchantz (tracks: B4 to B6), The LG Experience (tracks: B1 to B3), Victor Padilla (tracks: B4 to B6)
- Vocals – Ken Staton (tracks: B1, B2)
- Vocals [Uncredited] – Q-Tip (tracks: A1 to A4)
- Written By – -N. Jones-J. Davis- (tracks: A4, B4 to B6), -N. Jones-J. Davis-J. Heath- (tracks: A1 to A3, B1 to B3)
- Written-By – J. Heath* (tracks: A1 to A3, B1 to B3), J. Davis*, N. Jones*
Tracks B1 to B3: Recorded and Mixed at Unique Studios, NYC by [...]
Tracks B4 to B6: Recorded at Bass Hit Studios, NY by [...] and [...]/Mixed at Greene Street Recording, NYC by [...]/Featured vocals by [...], courtesy of Elektra Entertainment, Inc.
Tracks A1 to A3 & B1 to B3 publishers: Ill Will Music, Inc./Skematics Music/Zomba Enterprises (ASCAP)/MJQ Music, Inc. (BMI)
Tracks A4 & B4 to B6 publishers: Ill Will Music, Inc./Skematics Music/Zomba Enterprises (ASCAP)
Mastered at Sterling Sound by [...]
Special versions from the Columbia release: Illmatic 57684
Contains sample from “Smilin' Billy Suite Pt. II” as performed by The Heath Brothers and written by J. Heath. Courtesy of MJQ Music, Inc.
© 1994 Sony Music Entertainment Inc./ ℗ 1994 Sony Music Entertainment Inc./Manufactured by Columbia Records
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned, UPC-A, GTIN-12): 098707767319
- Barcode (Text, UPC-12, HRI): 0 9870 - 77673- 1 9
- Matrix / Runout (Side A printed center label): XSS 77673A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B printed center label): XSS 77673B
- Matrix / Runout (Side A etched runout): XSS- 776 73- A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B etched runout): X SS- 77673- B
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
Other Versions (5 of 6) View All
|44K 77673||Nas||One Love (CD, Maxi)||Columbia||44K 77673||US||1994||Sell This Version|
|MTI-027||Nas||One Love (Dimention Ball Remix) (12", Promo, Unofficial)||Top Graphicers||MTI-027||Japan||1998||Sell This Version|
|44T 77673||Nas||One Love (Cass, Maxi)||Columbia||44T 77673||US||1994||Sell This Version|
|CSK 6477||Nas||One Love (CD, Single, Promo)||Columbia||CSK 6477||US||1994||Sell This Version|
|38T 77674||Nas||One Love (Cass, Single)||Columbia||38T 77674||US||1994||Sell This Version|