- Manufactured By – Cut-Throat Productions
- Distributed By – Cut-Throat Productions
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Cut-Throat Productions
- Copyright (c) – Cut-Throat Productions
- Pressed By – CBS Records Canada Ltd.
- Printed By – Shorewood Packaging Corp. Of Canada Ltd.
- Published By – Marginal Music
- Published By – Virgin Music Publishers
Back cover: 'Playable At Any Speed'
This is the first album playable at any speed. Being all-instrumental music, there are no voices to affect the realism of the orchestrations. Thus the album becomes a collection of electronic concertos, each movement being defined by the speed of the turntable. A turntable with speeds of 33, 45 and 78 rpm, creates a different ratio within the pieces, yet maintains a familiar melodic drama.
Saying all this, the record was recorded to produce the sound you hear at 45rpm and any compilations using tracks taken from this record reflect this.
© ℗ 1981 Cut-Throat Records
Catalogue number on back cover, spine and labels 'CUT-5', on spine and labels 'WRC1-1867'.
Made in Canada
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout area - variant 1): DM-1 WRC1 1867 A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout area - variant t): DM-2 WRC1 1867 B
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A - variant 2): WRC1 1867 A B DM-1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B - variant 2): WRC1 1867 B DM-2
- Rights Society: CAPAC
Other Versions (5 of 6) View All
|CUT-5||Nash The Slash||Decomposing (12", MiniAlbum)||Cut-Throat Records||CUT-5||Canada||1981||Sell This Version|
|AOF255CD||Nash The Slash||Decomposing (CD, Album, RE)||Artoffact Records||AOF255CD||Canada||2017||Sell This Version|
|AOF255||Nash The Slash||Decomposing (12", MiniAlbum, Ltd, RE, Yel)||Artoffact Records||AOF255||Canada||2017||Sell This Version|
|none||Nash The Slash||Decomposing (12xFile, FLAC, Album)||Artoffact Records||none||Canada||2017|
|AOF255||Nash The Slash||Decomposing (12", MiniAlbum, RE, RM, TP)||Artoffact Records||AOF255||Canada||2017||Sell This Version|