- Bass – Saskia Sleegers (tracks: A3, A13, B1, B10)
- Bass, Effects [Basspedals], Vocals, Lyrics By – Theo Van Eenbergen (tracks: A6, A16, A17, A20, A22, A23, B2, B5, B7, B8, B11, B14 to B17, B19, B20, B23, C2, C4, C10, C14, C15, D7, D8, D10, D12)
- Bass, Vocals – Koen Anker (tracks: C7)
- Drums, Vocals, Drum Programming [Drum Synthesizer], Lyrics By, Artwork By – Toon Bressers (tracks: A1, A3, A4, A6, A7, A11, A13, A14, A20, B1, B8, B10, B15 to B18, B20 to B22, B24, C3, C5, C9, C11, C14, C15, D4, D5, D7, D9, D11 to D13)
- Guitar [Guitarmills, Electric Tools Used On Guitars] – Remko Scha (tracks: B18, B21)
- Guitar, Synthesizer, Vocals – Henk Janssen (tracks: A3, A4, A7, A11, A13, A14, A17, A23, B1, B10, B19, B22, B23, C2)
- Guitar, Vocals, Lyrics By – Joop Van Brakel (tracks: A2, A3, A5, A8, A9, A11 to A15, A18, A21, A24, B1, B3, B6, B9, B10, B12, C6 to C10, C12, C17, D1 to D3, D10)
- Guitar, Vocals, Violin – Richard De Courcier (tracks: A6, B22, C7, C14, C15, D7, D12)
- Performer – Dodo Janssen (tracks: D2, D3), Els De Grool (tracks: D11)
- Recorded By – Roland Smits
- Recorded By, Producer, Composed By – Nasmak
- Synthesizer, Vocals – Milco Bogaard (tracks: A3, A4, A7, A13, B1, B10, B16, B17, B20, B22)
- Vocals, Guitar, Organ – Aleks Vermeulen (tracks: B15)
- Vocals, Percussion – Jeanniek Van Eenbergen (tracks: A6, C14, C15, D7, D12)
Track titles, credits, and other information are not printed on the cassettes' artwork.
This Information is derived from the "Indecent Exposure" booklet, a 5x8 inch accordion folded pamphlet, which was provided separately and contains release information for all six "Indecent Exposure" cassettes.
"Index = Indecent Exposure"
"The cipher/letter code - Behind the titles refer to the line-ups as mentioned on these info pages."
Recorded during February - September 1981.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: STEMRA