Tracklist Hide Credits
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Record Company – Capitol-EMI Music, Inc.
- Published By – Mills Music Co.
- Published By – LondonTown Music Inc.
- Published By – Duchess Music Corp.
- Published By – Edwin H. Morris & Co.
- Published By – Golden World (2)
- Published By – Famous Music Corporation
- Published By – Aria Music Co.
- Published By – Bourne Co.
- Published By – Chappell & Co.
- Published By – Brandom Music Co.
- Published By – Shapiro, Bernstein & Co., Inc.
- Published By – Wednesday Music
- Published By – TRO-Hollis Music Inc.
- Published By – EMI Blackwood Music Inc.
- Published By – Cetera Music Corp.
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing
- Published By – Tonika Musikverlag
- Published By – Edition Doma
- Published By – Lutz Templin Musikverlag
- Published By – Colgems-EMI Music Inc.
- Remastered At – Capitol Studios
- Glass Mastered At – Capitol Jax
All tracks previously released on Capitol singles and albums.
℗ © 1990 Capitol Records, Inc.
Track 1 - Mills Music Co. ASCAP
Track 2 - Londontown Music, Inc. ASCAP
Track 3 - Duchess Music Corp. BMI
Track 4 - Edwin H. Morris & Co. ASCAP
Track 5 - Golden World ASCAP
Track 6 - Famous Music Corporation ASCAP
Track 7 - Aria Music Co. ASCAP
Tracks 8, 11 - Bourne Co. ASCAP
Tracks 9, 12 - Chappell & Co. ASCAP
Track 10 - Brandom Music Company ASCAP
Track 13 - Shapiro, Bernstein & Co. Inc. ASCAP
Track 14 - Wednesday Music BMI
Track 15 - Tro-Hollis Music, Inc. BMI
Track 16 - EMI Blackwood Music Inc. BMi
Track 17 - EMI Blackwood Music Inc./Cetera Music Corp. BMi
Tracks 18, 19 - EMI Music Publishing ASCAP
Track 20 - Tonika Musikverlag KG/Editions Doma/Muiskverlag Lutz Templin Administered by Colgems-EMI Music Inc. ASCAP
The track durations as listed on the artwork are consistently incorrect, anywhere from a few seconds to an entire minute. Some of the discrepancies are due to a few tracks containing false starts and studio chatter, most notable of which are tracks 2, 8, 15, and 19.
Tracks 2 -14 are mono "AAD," tracks 15 to 20 were transferred from the original 3 track master session tapes are are stereo "ADD."
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 077779359028
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1, Mirrored): CPCD 93590 L1128K 1-2-5 CAPITOL JAX 27 C
- SPARS Code: AAD
- SPARS Code: ADD
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2, Mirrored): CPCD 93590 L1128K 2-2-7 CAPITOL JAX 16C
Other Versions (5 of 7) View All
|D 154428, D154428, CDP 7 93590 2||Nat King Cole||Capitol Collectors Series (CD, Comp, Club, RM)||Capitol Records, Capitol Records, Capitol Records||D 154428, D154428, CDP 7 93590 2||US||1990||Sell This Version|
|D 154428||Nat King Cole||Capitol Collectors Series (CD-ROM, Comp, RM)||Capitol Records||D 154428||US||1990||Sell This Version|
|054 793590 1||Nat King Cole||Collectors Series (LP, Comp)||Capitol Records||054 793590 1||Brazil||1990||Sell This Version|
|C4-93590||Nat King Cole||Capitol Collectors Series (Cass, Comp, RM)||Capitol Records||C4-93590||US||1990||Sell This Version|
|C4-93590, C4 93590||Nat King Cole||Capitol Collectors Series (Cass, Comp, RM, Dol)||Capitol Records, Capitol Records||C4-93590, C4 93590||Canada||1990||Sell This Version|