Tracklist Hide Credits
- Record Company – Edison Laboratories
- Alto Saxophone [Uncredited] – Archie Slater (tracks: L)
- Alto Saxophone [Uncredited], Soprano Saxophone [Uncredited], Directed By [Uncredited], Leader [Uncredited], Conductor [Uncredited], Tenor Saxophone [Uncredited], Bass Clarinet [Uncredited] – Nathan Glantz (tracks: R)
- Banjo [Uncredited] – Harry Reser (tracks: R), Sam Brown (27)
- Drums [Uncredited] – George Hamilton Green (tracks: R)
- Piano [Uncredited] – Larry Briers (tracks: R)
- Piano, Leader, Conductor, Directed By – Ernest L. Stevens (tracks: L)
- Trombone [Uncredited] – Ephraim Hannaford* (tracks: R)
- Trumpet [Uncredited] – Jules Levy Jr. (tracks: R), Julius Berkin (tracks: R)
- Violoncello [Uncredited] – Leo Feldman (tracks: L)
Side R recorded December 20, 1923. Also issued on Edison Blue Amberol Cylinder 4840.
Side L from "One Kiss". Recorded December 21, 1923.
Both sides were cut in the Edison studios from Manhattan's Knickerbocker Building located between the 5th Avenue & the 16th Street (75-79 Fifth Avenue) in New York.
The code "14" stamped into the 12 o'clock position on the L-side label indicates that this release was pressed in January, 1924.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side R (runout)): 9299-B-1-2
- Matrix / Runout (Side R (label)): 9299
- Matrix / Runout (Side L (runout)): 9302-B-5-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side L (label)): 9302