Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Die Fledermaus - Overture
Composed By – Johann Strauss II*Libretto By – Haffner*, Genée*
|A2||Bal De Vienne - Ballet Suite For Die Fledermaus, Act II
Arranged By, Orchestrated By – Douglas GamleyComposed By – Johann Strauss II*, Johann Strauss I*
|B||Le Beau Danube
Composed By – Johann Strauss II*Orchestrated By – Roger Desormiere*
- Conductor – Richard Bonynge
- Engineer [Recording Engineer] – James Lock (2)
- Leader – Sidney Sax
- Mastered By – W (12)
- Orchestra – National Philharmonic Orchestra
- Photography By [Cover Photograph: Die Fledermaus] – Reg Wilson
- Producer [Recording Producer] – Michael Woolcock
- Sleeve Notes [English] – Peter Kemp (2)
- Black/silver 'narrow band' labels
- Boxed Decca logo
- "MADE IN ENGLAND"
- "℗ 1975 The Decca Record Co. Ltd."
- Publishing info "C. Control" appears below track A2 only
- Laminated on front only
- Negative stereo Ⓢ on spine
- "Made in England"
- "℗ © 1975 The Decca Record Company Limited, London."
- "Sleeve printed in England by Senol Printing Limited"
- "Recorded April 1974 in Kingsway Hall, London."
- Sleeve notes in English, French and German on back
- SXL 6701 on sleeve
- SXL.6701 on labels
- Labelography code: ED4
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side 1 - stamped): ZAL-13431-1W N 1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side 2 - stamped): ZAL-13432-1W B 1
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label - side 1): ZAL.13431
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label - side 2): ZAL.13432