Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Dressed To Kill||3:31|
|A4||Pop The Silo||3:18|
|A5||Let Me Be Your Leader||3:49|
|B1||We Are The People||3:34|
|B2||Every Young Man's Dream||3:18|
|B3||Little Part Of You||3:28|
|B4||Cocaine "Live Version"
Co-producer – Geoff Emerick, Jeffrey Baxter*Twelve-String Guitar [Acoustic] – Zal Cleminson
- Manufactured By – A&M Records, Inc.
- Marketed By – A&M Records, Inc.
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Terre Haute
- Recorded At – AIR Studios, Montserrat
- Recorded At – Wendler Arena
- Mixed At – AIR Studios, Montserrat
- Mastered At – The Town House
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Fool Circle Management Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Fool Circle Management Ltd.
- Published By – Panache Music, Inc.
- Published By – Ciroride Limited
- Published By – Stickrope Ltd.
- Published By – Cokekarn Ltd.
- Published By – Garthward Limited
- Published By – Skyhill Publishing Co., Inc.
- Bass Guitar – Pete Agnew
- Coordinator [Production] – Carolita Daley
- Design [Sleeve] – Alan Schmidt, Pat Carroll (2)
- Drums, Percussion – Darrell Sweet
- Engineer [Assistant], Edited By – Anthony George*
- Guitar – Manny Charlton
- Illustration – Chris Moore (9)
- Keyboards, Chimes [Water] – John Locke
- Management – Fool Circle Management
- Producer – Jeffrey Baxter* (tracks: A1 to B3, B5)
- Producer [Assistant] – Steve Jackson (2)
- Vocals – Dan McCafferty, Pete Agnew
- Vocoder, Synthesizer – Jeffrey Baxter*
- Written-By – McCafferty* (tracks: A1, A3, A4, B1), Sweet* (tracks: B2, B5), Cale* (tracks: B4), Charlton* (tracks: A2, A5, B3), Agnew* (tracks: A1, A4, B1)
Track B4 recorded at Wendler Arena, Saginaw, Michigan on 25th May 1980.
Released with a printed inner lyrics-sleeve
A1, A4, B1 published byCiroride Limited/Strikrope Ltd. (ASCAP)
A2, A5, B3 published by Cokekarn Ltd. (ASCAP)
A3 published by Ciroride Limited (ASCAP)
B2, B5 published by Garthward Limited (ASCAP)
B4 published by Skyhill Publishing Company Inc. (BMI)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 7502-14844-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side One Etched): SP-4844-A-T9-EXT-3 TI
- Matrix / Runout (Side Two Etched): SP-4844-B-T9-EXT-3 TI
- Matrix / Runout (Both Sides Stamped): TOWNHOUSE LONDON
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
- Other (Pressing Plant Code): y
Other Versions (5 of 52) View All
|NEL 6019||Nazareth (2)||The Fool Circle (LP, Album)||NEMS||NEL 6019||UK||1980||Sell This Version|
|CS-69912||Nazareth (2)||The Fool Circle (Cass, Album)||A&M Records||CS-69912||Canada||1980||Sell This Version|
|SP-4844||Nazareth (2)||The Fool Circle (LP, Album, X)||A&M Records||SP-4844||US||1980||Sell This Version|
|AIRAC-1273||Nazareth (2)||The Fool Circle (CD, Album, RE, RM, Pap)||Air Mail Archive||AIRAC-1273||Japan||2006||Sell This Version|
|SALVOCD044||Nazareth (2)||The Fool Circle (CD, Album, RE, Gat)||Salvo||SALVOCD044||UK||2010||Sell This Version|