|A||Feel The Ultimate Joy Towards The Resolve Of Pillar Being Shattered Within You Again And Again And Again (Part 1)||17:40|
|B1||Feel The Ultimate Joy Towards The Resolve Of Pillar Being Shattered Within You Again And Again And Again (Part 2)||6:12|
|B2||Not A Joy To Come Closer But So-called A Sacred Insanity Has Finally Appeared||9:49|
|C||Getting A Bit Blurry Brush Up Your Cartel And Devote It To Something||21:58|
|D||Not To Leave Everything To The Light Outside Of You But To Be Aware Of The Prayer "What Do I Want To Do?" That Exists Inside You, And Let That Go Out Of You As A Light, Or Things Might Get Worse, No?||16:36|
- Recorded At – Gaîté Lyrique, Paris
- Mixed At – Chinatown, Melbourne
- Mastered At – Chinatown, Melbourne
- Lacquer Cut At – Dubplates & Mastering
- Manufactured By – Editions Mego
- Distributed By – Editions Mego
- Copyright (c) – Ideologic Organ
- Copyright (c) – Editions Mego
- Published By – Ideologic Organ
- Published By – Touch Music
- Art Direction, Curated By [Ideologic Organ Curation] – Stephen O'Malley
- Artwork – Lars Teichmann
- Bass Guitar – Stephen O'Malley
- Drums [Battery] – Oren Ambarchi
- Edited By – Oren Ambarchi
- Guitar, Vocals, Synth – Keiji Haino
- Lacquer Cut By [Vinyl Cut By] – Rashad Becker
- Mastered By – Joe Talia
- Mixed By – Joe Talia, Oren Ambarchi
- Photography By ["Bathing Girls" & "Nymphos"] – Annette Apel
- Photography By ["Fever"] – Martino Gerosa
- Recorded By – Chris Fullard
Edited in Sydney in January 2012. Mixed at Chinatown, Melbourne on 8th February, 2012.
Mastered at Chinatown, Melbourne on 17th April 2012. Vinyl cut at Dubplates & Mastering, Berlin in April 2012.
"Bathing Girls" & "Nymphos" (detail, 2010, photos by Annette Apel), "Fever" (2010, photo by Martino Gerosa).
Booking: Regina Greene / Frontporch
Thanks you: Benoit Rosseau, Chris Fullard, Hau2 Theatre/Jessica Paez/Jan Rohlf, Keiko Higuchi, Lars Teichmann, Lasse Marhaug.
Manufactured and distributed by Editions Mego.
© 2012 Ideologic Organ / Editions Mego
Published by Ideologic Organ (BMI) & Touch Music.
"For best results use hi-fi cartridges only"
Released in a gatefold sleeve.
Gaîté Lyrique is misspelled as Gâité Lyrique on the sleeve.
B2 duration printed on label is 9:47
Artist name and tracktitles also given in Japanese on release.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Sticker, as printed): 9 120020 388979
- Barcode (Sticker, string): 9120020388979
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, etched): SOMA 009 A [signature]
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, etched): SOMA 009 B [signature]
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side C, etched): SOMA 009 C [signature]
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side D, etched): SOMA 009 D [signature]
- Rights Society: BMI