Tracklist Hide Credits
- Record Company – Warner Music Group
- Copyright (c) – Reprise Records
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Reprise Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Published By – Silver Fiddle Music
- Recorded At – Sunset Sound
- Recorded At – Civic Auditorium, Portland
- Recorded At – Redwood Digital
- Mastered At – Bernie Grundman Mastering
- Pressed By – Record Industry – 20793
- Mixed At – Redwood Digital
- Art Direction – Janet Levinson, Joel Bernstein
- Band [Stray Gators] – Ben Keith, Kenny Buttrey, Neil Young, Spooner Oldham, Tim Drummond
- Design – Janet Levinson
- Edited By [Digital Editing], Engineer [Mastering Engineer] – Tim Mulligan
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer] – John Hausmann
- Engineer [Recording Engineers] – John Nowland, Tim Mulligan
- Engineer [Senior Technical Engineer] – Harry Sitam
- Management [Direction] – Elliot Roberts
- Mastered By [Vinyl Mastering] – Chris Bellman
- Mixed By – John Nowland, Neil Young, Tim Mulligan
- Painting – Rebecca Holland
- Photography By [Group, Moon After 'Natural Beauty' Lyrics, Moon With Wheat] – Larry Cragg
- Photography By [Moons Accompanying Lyrics, Moon Over Hills] – Joel Bernstein
- Post Production – John Hanlon
- Producer – Ben Keith, Neil Young
- Producer [Production Assistance] – Joel Bernstein
- Technician [Guitar & Keyboard Technician] – Larry Cragg
- Vocals [Singers] – Astrid Young, Ben Keith, James Taylor (2), Larry Cragg, Linda Ronstadt, Nicolette Larson
- Words By, Music By – Neil Young
Gatefold sleeve. Includes a printed insert with lyrics, artwork and credits.
The D side has an etching of the album cover artwork.
Sticker: "First Time On Vinyl In The U.S."
Sticker: "Record Store Day Exclusive"
Reprise Records, A Warner Music Group Company, 3300 Warner Blvd., Burbank, CA 91505-4694; 1633 Broadway, New York, NY 10019-6708. © 1992, 2017 Reprise Records for the U.S. and WEA International Inc. for the world outside the U.S. ℗ 2017 Reprise Records for the U.S. and WEA International Inc. for the world outside the U.S. Printed in Canada.
Source: Mastered from 44/16 digital
A1 to B1, B3, C1: © 1992 Silver Fiddle Music ASCAP
B2: © 1987 Silver Fiddle Music ASCAP
C2, C3: © 1989 Silver Fiddle Music ASCAP
"Such A Woman" strings recorded at Sunset Sound, Hollywood
Live performance recorded at Civic Auditorium, Portland, Organ
Additional recording at Redwood Digital, Woodside, California
Contains an excerpt from 'A Month In The Brazilian Rainforest' (RCD 30180) "Dawn Chorus" ℗ 1990 Rykodisc - Recorded by Ruth Happel
Recorded and mixed at Redwood Digital, Woodside, California
Vinyl mastering [...] at Bernie Grundman Mastering
Track durations differ between the insert and the labels. The times from the labels were used above.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 93624 91078 7
- Matrix / Runout (A-side runout, etched): 1-563181-A CB
- Matrix / Runout (A-side runout, stamped): 20793 1A
- Matrix / Runout (B-side runout, etched): 1-563181-B CB
- Matrix / Runout (B-side runout, stamped): 20793 1B
- Matrix / Runout (C-side runout, etched): 1-563181-C CB B
- Matrix / Runout (C-side runout, stamped): 20793 1C
- Rights Society: ASCAP
Other Versions (5 of 53) View All
|9 45057-2||Neil Young||Harvest Moon (CD, Album)||Reprise Records||9 45057-2||US||1992||Sell This Version|
|9362-45057-2||Neil Young||Harvest Moon (CD, Album)||Reprise Records||9362-45057-2||Europe||1992||Sell This Version|
|936245057-4||Neil Young||Harvest Moon (Cass, Album)||Reprise Records||936245057-4||Australia||1992||Sell This Version|
|9362-45057-4||Neil Young||Harvest Moon (Cass, Album)||Reprise Records||9362-45057-4||Europe||1992||Sell This Version|
|9 45057-2, W2 45057||Neil Young||Harvest Moon (CD, Album)||Reprise Records, Reprise Records||9 45057-2, W2 45057||US||1992||Sell This Version|