|1||On The Way Home||3:43|
|2||Tell Me Why||2:29|
|4||Journey Through The Past||4:16|
|6||Love In Mind||2:48|
|7||A Man Needs A Maid / Heart Of Gold Suite||6:39|
|8||Cowgirl In The Sand||3:46|
|9||Don't Let It Bring You Down||2:46|
|10||There's A World||3:34|
|11||Bad Fog Of Loneliness||3:27|
|12||The Needle And The Damage Done||3:55|
|14||See The Sky About To Rain||4:05|
|15||Down By The River||4:09|
|16||Dance Dance Dance||5:49|
|17||I Am A Child||3:20|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Silver Bow Productions, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Silver Bow Productions, Inc.
- Published By – Broken Arrow Music Corp.
- Published By – Broken Fiddle Music
- Published By – Silver Fiddle Music
- Recorded At – Massey Hall
- Mixed At – Massey Hall
- Edited At – Redwood Digital
- Mastered At – Redwood Digital
- Pressed By – Cinram, Olyphant, PA – Z59351
- Art Direction, Design – Gary Burden, Jenice Heo
- Edited By [Audio Post Production: Digital Editing], Mastered By [Audio Post Production] – Tim Mulligan
- Engineer [Audio Post Production: Assistant] – John Hausmann
- Engineer [Post Audio Production: Senior Technical] – Harry Sitam
- Management – Elliot Roberts
- Mixed By – David Briggs
- Other [Direction] – Elliot Roberts
- Other [Lighting] – Steve Cohen
- Other [Roadie] – Guillermo Giachetti
- Other [Tour Manager] – Leo Makota
- Photography By [Front Cover] – David Toms, Wim Van Der Linden
- Photography By [Vinyl], Photography [Back Cover] – Joel Bernstein
- Producer – David Briggs, Neil Young
- Technician [Audio Post Production: Analog Restoration], Transferred By [Audio Post Production: Analog To Digital Transfers] – John Nowland
- Technician [Sound At Northwest Sound] – Bob Sterne
- Vocals, Guitar, Piano – Neil Young
- Written-By – Neil Young
Mixed live at Massey Hall
Analog Restoration, Analog to Digital Transfers at His Master's Wheels, Woodside, CA.
Digital Editing and Mastering at Redwood Digital, Woodside, CA
All songs published by Broken Arrow Music Corp ASCAP, except "Old Man," "Journey Through The Past," "Love In Mind," "A Man Needs A Maid," "The Needle And The Damage Done," and "See The Sky About To Rain" published by Broken Fiddle Music ASCAP; "Heart Of Gold," "There's A World," "Bad Fog Of Loneliness" published by Silver Fiddle Music ASCAP.
©℗ 2007 Silver Bow Productions, Inc
Made in the USA.
Front cover photos courtesy of Shakey Pictures.
Back cover photo © Joel Bernstein 1971.
Inside panel top news article - Courtesy of Jack Batten.
Inside panel news headline - © Canadian Press 1971.
Inside right panel - Courtesy of Neil Young Archives.
Series number on front cover is "Disc 03".
Series number on spine is "03".
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 9362-49996-8 3
- Matrix / Runout: Z59351 1 100711-2 TEXT 01 M2S3
- Mastering SID Code: ifpi L909
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 2U6C
- Rights Society: ASCAP
Other Versions (5 of 16) View All
|OMS-016||Neil Young||Goin' Back To Canada (CD, Unofficial)||Aurora Borealis (3), Original Master Series||OMS-016||Japan||2005||Sell This Version|
|43327-2||Neil Young||Live At Massey Hall 1971 (HDCD, Album + DVD, Album)||Reprise Records||43327-2||US||2007||Sell This Version|
|9362-43328-2||Neil Young||Live At Massey Hall 1971 (HDCD, Album)||Reprise Records||9362-43328-2||Europe||2007||Sell This Version|
|43328-2||Neil Young||Live At Massey Hall 1971 (HDCD, Album)||Reprise Records||43328-2||US||2007||Sell This Version|
|9362-43327-2||Neil Young||Live At Massey Hall 1971 (HDCD, Album + DVD, Album)||Reprise Records||9362-43327-2||Europe||2007||Sell This Version|