Tracklist Hide Credits
- Made By – Warner Music Manufacturing Europe
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Reprise Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Reprise Records
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Published By – Silver Fiddle Music
- Published By – Innocent Bystander Music
- Recorded At – Bad Animals
- Mixed At – Bad Animals
- Mixed At – A&M Studios
- Mixed At – Record Plant, Los Angeles
- Mastered At – Oceanview Digital Mastering
- Mastered At – Redwood Digital
- Pressed By – Cinram GmbH
- Art Direction [Assisted By], Design [Assisted By] – K.P.O.B.
- Art Direction, Design – Gary Burden
- Artwork [Cd Label Computer Graphics] – Rhonda Burns
- Artwork [Logo Lettering] – Emek (2)
- Artwork [Production Assistance, Typography, And Mosaic Portrait Of Neil Young] – Joel Bernstein
- Backing Vocals – Eddie Vedder
- Bass – Jeff Ament
- Crew [Band Crew Production Manager] – Dick Adams (2)
- Drums – Jack Irons
- Edited By [Digital], Mastered By – Joe Gastwirt, Tim Mulligan
- Engineer – Brett Eliason
- Engineer [Assistant] – Chad Munsey, John Aguto, Nick Didia (tracks: 7, 11), Sam Hofstedt
- Featuring – Pearl Jam
- Guitar – Mike McCready, Stone Gossard
- Guitar, Piano, Backing Vocals – Brendan O'Brien
- Management – Curtis Management, Elliot Roberts, Frank Gironda, Karen Schneider, Kelly Curtis, Lookout Management, Mary Frohman
- Mastered By, Edited By [Digital Editing] – Joe Gastwirt, Tim Mulligan
- Photography By – Henry Diltz
- Producer, Mixed By – Brendan O'Brien
- Production Manager – Tim Foster
- Technician [Ambiance] – Keith Wissmar
- Technician [Amplifier Tech] – Sal Trentino
- Technician [Analog To Hdcd Transfers] – Joe Gastwirt, John Nowland
- Technician [Assistant] – "Pflash" Pflaumer*
- Technician [Bass Tech] – Tim "Scully" Quinlan*
- Technician [Drum Tech] – Girsh
- Technician [Drums Tech] – Nicky Alexander*
- Technician [Production Assistance] – John Hausmann
- Vocals, Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Organ [Pump Organ] – Neil Young
- Written-By – Neil Young
Recorded at Bad Animals, Seattle, Jan 26+27 & Feb 7+10 1995.
Mixed at Bad Animals, A&M Studios and The Record Plant, L.A.
Mastered at Ocean View Digital and Redwood Digital.
Tracks 3,4,5 and 9 are A/D/HDCD—all others are A/A/HDCD
Back cover: ©(P) 1995 Reprise Records for the U:S: and WEA International Inc. for the world outside the U.S.
Made in Germany by Warner Manufacturing Europe.
CD: © 1995 Reprise Records. Made in Germany.
CD matrix: Warner logo
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 093624593423
- Barcode (Printed): 0 9362-45934-2 3
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1 & 2): CD 936245934-2.2 V01
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1 & 2): IFPI L012
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 05N7
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 0584
- Label Code: LC 0322
- Rights Society: GEMA BIEM
- Price Code: WE 833
Other Versions (5 of 28) View All
|9 45934-1||Neil Young||Mirror Ball (2xLP, Album)||Reprise Records||9 45934-1||US||1995||Sell This Version|
|9 45934-4, 4-45934||Neil Young||Mirror Ball (Cass, Album, Club, HDC)||Reprise Records||9 45934-4, 4-45934||US||1995||Sell This Version|
|9362-45934-1||Neil Young||Mirror Ball (2xLP, Album, Unofficial)||Reprise Records (2)||9362-45934-1||Germany||2012||Sell This Version|
|9 45934-4||Neil Young||Mirror Ball (Cass, Album)||Reprise Records||9 45934-4||US||1995||Sell This Version|
|9362-45934-4||Neil Young||Mirror Ball (Cass, Album)||Reprise Records||9362-45934-4||Europe||1995||Sell This Version|