Tracklist Hide Credits
|A2||Act Of Love|
|A3||I'm The Ocean|
|A4||Big Green Country|
|A5||Truth Be Known|
|B2||What Happened Yesterday|
|B3||Peace And Love
Lyrics By [Additional] – Eddie Vedder
|B4||Throw Your Hatred Down|
- Recorded At – Bad Animals
- Engineered At – A&M Studios
- Mixed At – Bad Animals
- Mixed At – A&M Studios
- Mixed At – Record Plant, Los Angeles
- Mastered At – Oceanview Digital Mastering
- Mastered At – Redwood Digital
- Designed At – R. Twerk & Co.
- Copyright (c) – Silver Fiddle Music
- Copyright (c) – Innocent Bystander
- Copyright (c) – Reprise Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Reprise Records
- Art Direction, Design – Gary Burden
- Artwork [Assistance] – KPOB*
- Backing Vocals – Eddie Vedder
- Bass Guitar – Jeff Ament
- Crew [Ambiance] – Keith Wissmar
- Crew [Amplifier Tech] – Sal Trentino
- Crew [Bass Tech] – George Webb (2)
- Crew [Drum Tech] – Girsh, Nicky Alexander*
- Crew [Guitar Tech] – Jeff Ousley, Tim "Scully" Quinlan*
- Drums – Jack Irons
- Edited By [Digital], Mastered By – Joe Gastwirt, Tim Mulligan
- Electric Guitar – Mike McCready, Stone Gossard
- Engineer – Brett Eliason, Nick Didia (tracks: B2, B6)
- Engineer [Assistant] – Chad Munsey (tracks: B2, B6), John Aguto (tracks: B2, B6), Sam Hofstedt
- Management [For Neil Young] – Elliot Roberts, Frank Gironda, Karen Schneider, Mary Frohman
- Management [For The Band] – Kelly Curtis
- Photography By [Back Cover And Inside] – Henry Diltz
- Producer, Mixed By – Brendan O'Brien
- Product Manager [Band Crew] – Dick Adams (2)
- Product Manager [Neil Young Crew] – Tim Foster
- Production Manager [Assistance], Typography – Joel Bernstein
- Technician [Additional Production Assistance] – John Hausmann
- Typography [Logo Lettering] – Emek (2)
- Vocals, Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Organ [Pump Organ] – Neil Young
- Written-By – Neil Young
B2, B6 additional engineering at A+M Studios, Hollywood on February 26, 1995.
Mixed at Bad Animals, A+M Studios, and The Record Plant, L.A.
Digital editing and mastering at Ocean View Digital and Redwood Digital.
Art direction and design for R. Twerk And Co.
All songs © 1995 Silver Fiddle Music / ASCAP
Additional lyrics for B3 © 1995 Innocent Bystander Music / ASCAP
© ℗ 1995 Reprise Records, a Time Warner Company.
Made in U.S.A.
"No noise reduction was employed in the duplication of this cassette."
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 9362-45934-4 7
- Rights Society: ASCAP
Other Versions (5 of 26) View All
|9 45934-1||Neil Young||Mirror Ball (2xLP, Album)||Reprise Records||9 45934-1||US||1995||Sell This Version|
|9 45934-4, 4-45934||Neil Young||Mirror Ball (Cass, Album, Club, HDC)||Reprise Records||9 45934-4, 4-45934||US||1995||Sell This Version|
|9362-45934-1||Neil Young||Mirror Ball (2xLP, Album, Unofficial)||Reprise Records (2)||9362-45934-1||Germany||2012||Sell This Version|
|9362-45934-4||Neil Young||Mirror Ball (Cass, Album)||Reprise Records||9362-45934-4||Europe||1995||Sell This Version|
|9 45934-1||Neil Young||Mirror Ball (2xLP, Album, Unofficial, Whi)||Reprise Records||9 45934-1||US||2012||Sell This Version|