Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Ten Men Workin'||6:25|
|2||This Note's For You||2:04|
|3||Coupe De Ville
Trumpet – Tom Bray*
|4||Life In The City||3:12|
|8||Can't Believe Your Lyin'
Trumpet – John Fumo
Guest, Bass – George WhitsellGuest, Drums – Ralph MolinaGuest, Tambourine – Steve Onuska
- Manufactured By – Record Service GmbH
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Reprise Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Reprise Records
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Recorded By – Record Plant Mobile Studio
- Recorded At – Studio Instrument Rentals Stage 6
- Recorded At – The Omni
- Recorded At – Redwood Digital
- Mixed At – The Complex
- Mixed At – Redwood Digital
- Mastered At – The Mastering Lab
- Alto Saxophone – Ben Keith
- Baritone Saxophone – Larry Cragg
- Bass – Rick (The Bass Player) Rosas*
- Design [Album Package] – Glenn Parsons Design*
- Drums – Chad Cromwell
- Engineer [Record Plant Truck] – Gary Long
- Engineer [Redwood Digital], Technician [Digital Voodoo] – Tim Mulligan
- Engineer [Second - Record Plant Truck] – Brent Walton, Tim McColm
- Engineer [Second - The Complex] – Duane Seykora
- Guitar, Vocals, Written-By – Neil Young
- Keyboards – Frank (Pancho) Sampedro*
- Mastered By – Doug Sax
- Photography By [Cover Photo] – Bob Scott (5)
- Photography By [Innersleeve] – Christine Cragg
- Producer – Neil Young, Niko Bolas, The Volume Dealers
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Niko Bolas
- Tenor Saxophone [Lead Tenor Saxophone] – Steve Lawrence (4)
- Trombone – Claude Cailliet
- Trumpet – John Fumo, Tom Bray*
℗ 1988 Reprise Records for the U.S. and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the U.S.
Manufactured in Germany by Record Service GmbH, Alsdorf.
Recorded with The Record Plant Remote Truck.
Recorded at Studio Instrument Rentals Stage 6, L.A., The Omni, Oakland, CA and Redwood Digital, San Fancisco.
Mixed at The Complex and Redwood Digital.
Mastered at The Mastering Lab.
Issued in a standard jewel case with an 8-page booklet.
Total playing time 39:23.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 7599-25719-2
- Matrix / Runout: 925 719-2 RE-1 SRC-01
- Label Code: LC 0322
- Rights Society: GEMA / BIEM
- Price Code (FRANCE): WE 851
- Other (Moulded inner pressing ring): 6
Other Versions (5 of 34) View All
|925 719-1, WX 168||Neil Young & The Bluenotes (5)||Neil Young & The Bluenotes (5) - This Note's For You (LP, Album)||Reprise Records, Reprise Records||925 719-1, WX 168||Europe||1988||Sell This Version|
|25719-4||Neil Young & The Bluenotes (5)||Neil Young & The Bluenotes (5) - This Note's For You (Cass, Album)||Reprise Records||25719-4||Australia||1988||Sell This Version|
|1592651||Neil Young & The Bluenotes (5)||Neil Young & The Bluenotes (5) - This Note's For You (LP, Album)||Reprise Records||1592651||Portugal||1988||Sell This Version|
|25719-1||Neil Young & The Bluenotes (5)||Neil Young & The Bluenotes (5) - This Note's For You (LP, Album)||Reprise Records||25719-1||Australia||1988||Sell This Version|
|7599-25719-2||Neil Young||This Note's For You (CD, Album, RE)||Reprise Records||7599-25719-2||Europe||Unknown||Sell This Version|