- Marketed By – ABC Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Bellaphon Records
- Copyright (c) – Passport Records, Inc.
- Published By – Bellver Musikverlag
- Published By – Bleu Disque Music Co., Inc.
- Recorded At – Chipping Norton Recording Studios
- Remixed At – Dierks Studios
- Remixed At – Air Studios
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Lacquer Cut At – Sterling Sound
- Art Direction [Front] – Pierre Tubbs
- Art Direction [Inside And Back] – Helmut Wenske
- Backing Vocals – Kenneth Cole (tracks: A3, A4, B3), P.P. Arnold (tracks: A3, A4, B3)
- Bass, Vocals – "Mo" Moore*
- Drums, Percussion – Ron Howden
- Engineer [Re-mix] – Dieter Dierks (tracks: A3), Geoff Emerick (tracks: A1)
- Engineer [Recording] – Barry Hammond
- Guitar, Lead Vocals – Roye Albrighton
- Keyboards, Vocals – "Taff" Freeman*
- Lacquer Cut By – RL* (tracks: A1, A2, A3, A4)
- Mastered By – Robert Ludwig*
- MC [Ringmaster] – Bob Calvert* (tracks: A1, A2, A4, B1)
- Performer [Visual Minority, General Hassles] – Mick Brockett*
- Photography By [Front - Photo Finishing] – Bob Seales
- Photography By [Front] – Bryce Attewell
- Photography By [Inside And Back] – Dieter Weis
- Producer – Peter Hauke
- Sounds, Effects [Special] – Dieter Dierks
- Tenor Saxophone – Steve Gregory (tracks: A2, B1, B2, B5)
- Tenor Saxophone, Baritone Saxophone – Chris Mercer (tracks: A2, B1, B2, B5)
- Trombone – Chris Pyne (tracks: A2, B1, B2, B5)
- Trumpet [1st] – Butch Hudson (tracks: A2, B1, B2, B5)
- Trumpet [2nd] – Ron Carthy (tracks: A2, B1, B2, B5)
- Tuba – Stephan Wick* (tracks: A1)
- Tuba [Bass] – Phil Brown (10) (tracks: A1)
- Written-By, Producer – Nektar
Engineered (with help of the engineers handbook page 128 § 4). Remixed at Dierks Studios, Germany, 18th, 19th April and 13th to 15th June 1974.
Engineered (engineers handbook page 4 § 128 german version).
Mastered at Sterling Sound, New York City.
"Astral Man" re-mixed at Air Studios, London, November 20, 1974.
"Early Morning Clown" re-mixed at Dierks Studios, Germany, November 2, 1974.
Front-photography filmed on location in the wastelands of Wandsworth, England.
All other photographs made at Circus Krone at their site in Dortmund, Germany.
Published world-wide by Bellver Musikverlag (Frankfort)
Sub-published in the U.S. and Canada by by Bleu Disque Music Co., Inc. (ASCAP)
℗ 1974, Bellaphon Records / © 1975 Passport Records, Inc. / Marketed by ABC Records, Inc.
Produced for Bellaphon/Bacilus Records
ABC marketing credit on sleeve only
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): PPSD-98005-A X STERLING RL
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): PPSD-98005-B STERLING
Other Versions (5 of 31) View All
|BLPS 19190 Q||Nektar||Down To Earth (LP, Album, Quad)||Bellaphon / Bacilus Records||BLPS 19190 Q||Germany||1974||Sell This Version|
|DRS 1005||Nektar||Down To Earth (LP, Album)||Direction Records (2)||DRS 1005||New Zealand||1974||Sell This Version|
|UAG 29680||Nektar||Down To Earth (LP, Album)||United Artists Records||UAG 29680||UK||1974||Sell This Version|
|BLPS 19190 Q||Nektar||Down To Earth (LP, Album, Quad, RP)||Bacillus Records||BLPS 19190 Q||Germany||1974||Sell This Version|
|IECP-10056||Nektar||Down To Earth (CD, Album, RE, Pap)||WHD Entertainment, Inc.||IECP-10056||Japan||2006||Sell This Version|