|A2||A Day In The Life Of A Preacher Featuring The Birth Of Oh Willie||11:30|
|B1||Oop's (Unindentified Flying Abstract)||6:37|
- Bass Guitar – Derek 'Mo' Moore*
- Design [Cover Design] – Helmut Wenske
- Engineer – Barry Hammond (tracks: B1 to B3), Vic Maile (tracks: A1, A2)
- Engineer [Remix] – Barry Hammond
- Keyboards – Alan 'Taff' Freeman*
- Lead Vocals, Guitar – Roye Albrighton
- Lighting [Lights] – Mick Brockett*
- Percussion – Ron Howden
- Photography By [Photographs By] – Dieter Weis
- Producer – Peter Hauke
- Producer, Written-By – Nektar
At least two variants exist, with slight differences in the line-up credits and the inner gatefold:
- Roy 'T' Albrighton and no "Live / Nektar" on one version;
- Roye Albrighton and "Live / Nektar" on this.
The subsequent repress bears "Made in Germany by Bellaphon-Records" along the labels' upper rims.
A-side recorded live at London Roundhouse sunday night November 25th 1973 by the Pye Mobile.
B-side recorded live at Chipping Norton Studio 27th March 1974 from a jam between the hours of 2.00 and 5.00 a.m..
Remixed at Chipping Norton Studio 31st March 1974.
All music © 1973 and 1974 published by Bellver Music
Manufactured by Bellaphon Records
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: GEMA
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, stamped): BLPS-19182-2-A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, stamped): BLPS-19182-2-B-2
Other Versions (5 of 15) View All
|CLP 1961||Nektar||Sunday Night At London Roundhouse (LP, Album, Ltd, RE, Cle)||Purple Pyramid, Cleopatra||CLP 1961||US||2014||Sell This Version|
|9663411||Nektar||Sunday Night At London Roundhouse (2xLP, Album, RE, RM, 140)||Bellaphon Records, Bacillus Records||9663411||Europe||2014||Sell This Version|
|288.09.006||Nektar||Sunday Night At London Roundhouse (CD, Album, RE)||Bacillus Records, Bellaphon||288.09.006||Germany||1987||Sell This Version|
|BMC 44||Nektar||Sunday Night At London Roundhouse (Cass, Album)||Bellaphon||BMC 44||Germany||1974||Sell This Version|
|CLP 6608||Nektar||Sunday Night At London Roundhouse (2xCD, Album, RE)||Cleopatra||CLP 6608||US||2011||Sell This Version|