Tracklist Hide Credits
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Universal Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Universal Records Inc.
- Licensed To – Universal MCA Music (UK)
- Made By – Universal M & L, UK
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Published By – Jackie Frost Music
- Published By – BMG
- Published By – Suga Shack Music
- Published By – Phat Nasty
- Published By – Jay E's Basement
- Published By – Universal Music Publishing
- Produced For – Suga Shack Entertainment
- Produced For – Fo' Reel Entertainment
- Record Company – UMG Recordings, Inc.
- Featuring – Kelly Rowland
- Lyrics By – B.Sigler* (tracks: 1, 2, 4), K.Gamble* (tracks: 1, 2, 4), Nelly
- Music By – BAM* (tracks: 1, 2, 4), Jason "Jay E" Epperson* (tracks: 3), Ryan Bowser (tracks: 1, 2, 4)
- Producer – BAM* (tracks: 1, 2), Jason "E" Epperson* (tracks: 3), Ryan Bowser (tracks: 1, 2)
- Written-By [Love, Need And Want You] – Bunny Sigler, Kenny Gamble*
- Written-By [Posse On Broadway] – Anthony Ray
Track 2 remixed for Nevco Productions/Big Management.
Kelly Rowland appears courtesy of Columbia Records.
Tracks 1, 2, 4 published by Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp (BMI)/Jackie Frost Music/BMG (ASCAP)/Suga Shack Music/Phatnasty(ASCAP).
Track 3: Jackie Frost Music/BMG (ASCAP)/Jay E's Basement/Universal Music Publishing (ASCAP)
Tracks 1, 2, 4 contain elements of "Love, Need and Want You" published by Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp (BMI).
Track 3 contains elements of "Posse On Broadway" used courtesy by Mix-A-Lot-Publishing (BMI)
℗ 2002 Universal Records. Inc.
© 2002 Universal Records. Inc.
Licensed to Universal MCA Music (UK) in the UK.
Made in the EU.
Recommended system requirements (PC): Windows 98, Pentium 166Mhz, 32Mb, 8x CD-ROM, sound card, monitor: screen resolution 640 x 480, capable of thousands of colours (16-bit high colour).
This CD-ROM contains digital video and requires Apple's Quicktime 4 to run.
If you don't have Quicktime 4 installed on your system, it is installed on the CD-ROM for you to install.
There is a printing error on release, credits for track 3 are listed as being for track 2.
Issued in a j-card case.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 44001 94462 8
- Barcode (String): 044001944628
- Rights Society: BIEM/MCPS
- Rights Society: BMI
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Label Code: LC 01846
- Matrix / Runout (Variants 1, 2): MCSTD40299 03 5
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): MCSTD40299 01 5
- Matrix / Runout (CD Mould Text, Variants 1, 2): MADE IN THE UK BY UNIVERSAL M & L
- Mastering SID Code (Variants 1, 2): IFPI L135
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 04F7
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 0413
Other Versions (5 of 20) View All
|019 470-2||Nelly Featuring Kelly Rowland From Destiny's Child*||Nelly Featuring Kelly Rowland From Destiny's Child* - Dilemma (CD, Maxi, Enh)||Universal Records||019 470-2||Europe||2002||Sell This Version|
|LOVINIT 001||Nelly||Dilemma (G4orce Remix) (12", S/Sided, Unofficial, W/Lbl, Sti)||Not On Label (Nelly)||LOVINIT 001||UK||2002||Sell This Version|
|NELRV1||Nelly Featuring Kelly Rowland||Nelly Featuring Kelly Rowland - Dilemma (Remixes) (12", Promo)||Universal Records||NELRV1||Europe||2002||Sell This Version|
|NELLYVP6||Nelly||Dilemma (12", Promo)||Universal Records||NELLYVP6||Europe||2002||Sell This Version|
|019 445-2||Nelly Featuring Kelly Rowland From Destiny's Child*||Nelly Featuring Kelly Rowland From Destiny's Child* - Dilemma (CD, Single, Enh)||Universal Records, Fo' Reel Entertainment||019 445-2||UK & Europe||2002||Sell This Version|