Tracklist Hide Credits
|A||–Nels Cline||In The Wee Small Hours Of The Morning
Arranged By, Conductor [Conducted By] – Michael LeonhartCello – Erik FriedlanderGuitar – Nels ClineProducer [Produced By] – David BreskinRecorded By, Mixed By – Ron Saint Germain*Tenor Saxophone – Douglas Wieselman*Viola – Amy KimballViolin – Antoine Silverman, Jeff GauthierWritten-By – Bob Hilliard, David Mann
|B||–Shirley Horn||In The Wee Small Hours Of The Morning
Arranged By – Billy ByersBrass – Jimmy ClevelandConductor [Conducted By] – Quincy JonesPiano – Jimmy JonesWritten-By – Bob Hilliard, David Mann
- Record Company – Alstromeria Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Memorize And Destroy
- Licensed To – Blue Note Records
- Copyright (c) – Blue Note Records
- Manufactured By – Blue Note Records
- Recorded At – Sear Sound
- Mixed At – Saint's Place
- Published By – Better Half Music Co.
- Published By – RYTYOC, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – The Verve Music Group
- Mastered At – Capitol Mastering
- Mastered By, Lacquer Cut By – Ian Sefchick
Published by Better Half Music Company (ASCAP), RYTYOC, Inc. (ASCAP)
Recorded by Ron Saint Germain at Sear Sound, New York, NY
Mixed by Ron Saint Germain at Saint's Place, Kinnelon, NJ
℗ 1964 Verve Music Group under license to Blue Note Records.
"Nels Cline and Michael Leonhart would like to gratefully and respectfully acknowledge Oscar Peterson's piano introduction and coda that he played on Ben Webster's classic recording of this song. Its timeless beauty is an inspiration and became crucial to our arrangement."
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 6 02557 39112 1
- Barcode (Scanned): 602557391121
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Stamped): MASTERED BY CAPITOL
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Etched): B002631521-A エ∽
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Etched): B002631521-B エ∽
- Rights Society: ASCAP