|1||Suspended In Light||1:59|
|3||Under The Surface||8:37|
|4||The Last You'll Know||9:14|
|7||End Of The Harvest||7:29|
|10||Times Of Grace||7:23|
|11||The Road To Sovereignty||3:39|
- Artwork [All Artwork Conceptualized And Executed By] – Neurosis
- Artwork [Logo Repair] – Eric Horst
- Artwork [Neurot Symbol] – Markus Wolff
- Bagpipes – John Goff
- Bass, Voice, Synthesizer [Moog] – Dave Edwardson
- Cello – Jackie Gratz
- Cornet, Tuba – Jon Birdsong
- Cover [Front Cover Carving] – Bob McDonald (3)
- Crew [Live Sound] – David Michael Clark*
- Crew [Road Mercenaries] – Dennis Falkenberg, Karrie Hill, Pat Vigil*, Todd Coté*
- Drums, Percussion – Jason Roeder
- Engineer [Additional Engineering And Assistance] – Greg Norman, Jeff Byrd, Noah Landis, Rob Bochnick
- Graphics [Additional Film And Visual Work] – Adam Kendall
- Graphics [Live Visual Media] – Pete Inc.
- Guitar, Voice, Percussion – Scott Kelly, Steve Von Till
- Keyboards, Sampler, Sounds [Sound Manipulation], Voice – Noah Landis
- Management [For Guerrilla Management Collective] – Kevin Wortis
- Mastered By – Dave Collins
- Narrator – Wendy-O Matik
- Other [Web Site Design And Maintenance] – Rick Chase
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Steve Albini
- Songwriter [All Songs Written By] – Neurosis
- Technician [Equipment Repair - For Dredge Tone Audio] – John Joseph
- Technician [Starving Musician Repair] – Mike Fox*
- Trombone – Johannes Mager
- Viola, Violin – Kris Force
Additional overdubs & mixing @ Mr. Toad's, San Francisco, November 1998.
Mastered at A&M.
All songs published by Neurot Music © 1998, ASCAP.
Neurosis gratefully acknowledges the support of GHS strings, Evans heads, and Regal Tip sticks.
"A multi-dimensional sound experience of this recording is available from Neurot Recordings.
The companion disc to "Times Of Grace" performed by Tribes of Neurot (Neurosis' alter-ego).
"Grace" is sonically designed to be played simultaneously with this CD
or experienced on its own as a textural soundscape
with the same emotional impact and dynamic flow as the Neurosis version.
A musical experiment of a single concept performed by the tqo distinct personalities of this group."
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 81676 64192 5
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): 42311AM-01 RLP-6419 012306-18
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): 42311AM-03 RLP-6419 040812-26
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3): 42311AM-02 RLP-6419 030309-05
Other Versions (5 of 17) View All
|RR 6419-2||Neurosis||Times Of Grace (CD, Album)||Relapse Records||RR 6419-2||US||1999||Sell This Version|
|RR7283||Neurosis||Times Of Grace (2xLP, Album, Ltd, RE, Sil)||Relapse Records, Neurot Recordings||RR7283||US||2015||Sell This Version|
|MASS 0711||Neurosis||Times Of Grace (Cass, Album)||Metal Mind Records||MASS 0711||Poland||1999||Sell This Version|
|CDMFN 249||Neurosis||Times Of Grace (CD, Album, Promo)||Music For Nations||CDMFN 249||UK||1999||Sell This Version|
|RR 6419-1||Neurosis||Times Of Grace (2xLP, Album, Ltd, Cle)||Relapse Records||RR 6419-1||US||1999||Sell This Version|