Tracklist Hide Credits
- Pressed By – RCA Records Pressing Plant, Indianapolis
- Produced For – The Masked Announcer
- Recorded At – Studio In The Country
- Recorded At – Sea-Saint Studio
- Recorded At – Atlantic Studios
- Remixed At – Atlantic Studios
- Mastered At – Atlantic Studios
- Lacquer Cut At – A&M Mastering Studios
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – A&M Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – A&M Records, Inc.
- Published By – Rhinelander Music, Inc.
- Published By – Cabbage Alley Music
- Published By – Irving Music, Inc.
- Published By – Neville Productions, Inc.
- Published By – Please And Thank You Music
- Published By – Arc Music Corp.
- Published By – Island Music, Inc.
- Published By – Famous Music Corporation
- Published By – Cherio Corp.
- Arranged By [Horns] – Wardell Quezergue
- Art Direction – Chuck Beeson, Jeff Ayeroff*
- Baritone Saxophone – Carl Blouin
- Bass – David Barard, Leo Nocentelli (tracks: B1)
- Contractor – Al Brown*
- Design – Melanie Nissen
- Drums – Herman Ernest*
- Engineer – Debra Campbell, Eugene Foster*, Roberta Grace
- Engineer [Assistant] – Cornelius Dennis, Jr., Cosimo Matassa*, Danny Jones (2), David Farrell, Ed Garcia*, Arthur Godwin*
- Guitar – Leo Nocentelli
- Illustration [Front Cover] – Lou Beach, Pearl Beach
- Keyboards – Art Neville
- Lacquer Cut By – Frank DeLuna
- Management – Bill Johnston (3)
- Mastered By – George Piros
- Percussion – Ralph Macdonald (tracks: A1, A2, B, B4)
- Photography By – David Gahr, Jeanette Korad, Syndey Byrd
- Producer – Joel Dorn
- Producer [Associate] – Hal Willner
- Recorded By, Remix – Gene Paul
- Saxophone – Amadee Castenell
- Tenor Saxophone [Solos] – David "Fathead" Newman
- Trombone – Jim Duggan
- Trumpet – Jim Weber (2), Joseph Foxx, III*
℗ © 1981 A&M Records
A1, A3 published by Rhinelander Music, Inc./Cabbage Alley (BMI)
A2 published by Irving Music, Inc./Neville Productions, Inc./Please And Thank You Music (BMI)
A4 published by Arc Music Corp. (BMI)
B1 published by Island Music, Inc. (BMI)
B2 published by Rhinelander Music, Inc. (BMI)
B3 published by Famous Music Corp. (ASCAP)
B4 published by Cherio Corp. (ASCAP)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 75021-4866-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 Etched ): AM SP 04866-A RCA1 A1 (face with pointy ears)
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 Etched): AM SP 04866-B RCA1 A1 (face with pointy ears)
- Matrix / Runout (Both sides stamped): [trumpet symbol]
- Pressing Plant ID: R
- Rights Society: BMI
- Rights Society: ASCAP
Other Versions (5 of 23) View All
|SP-4866||The Neville Brothers||Fiyo On The Bayou (LP, Album, CTH)||A&M Records||SP-4866||US||1981||Sell This Version|
|CD 4866, DX 1564||The Neville Brothers||Fiyo On The Bayou (CD, Album, RE)||A&M Records, A&M Records||CD 4866, DX 1564||US||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|L 37756||The Neville Brothers||Fiyo On The Bayou (LP, Album, CTH)||A&M Records||L 37756||Australia||1981||Sell This Version|
|394 866-2||The Neville Brothers||Fiyo On The Bayou (CD, Album, RE)||A&M Records||394 866-2||UK & Europe||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|C19Y4003||The Neville Brothers||Fiyo On The Bayou (LP, Album, Ltd, RE)||A&M Records||C19Y4003||Japan||1987||Sell This Version|