- Recorded At – Yasuda Seimei Hall
- Artwork – Takayasu Horiguchi
- Bass, Cello – Nobuyoshi Ino
- Design [Cd Additional] – Akira Sasaki
- Guitar, Composed By [Outer Frame & Form] – Masayuki Takayanagi
- Liner Notes – Teruto Soejima
- Liner Notes [Translation] – Cathy Fishman
- Percussion – Hiroshi Yamazaki
- Photography By – Tokuaki Takimoto
- Producer – Makoto Shiraishi
- Producer [Concert Producer] – Kunio Ohashi
- Recorded By – Noriyuki Ishijima
- Reeds – Kenji Mori*
- Remastered By – Tsutomu Suto*
Originally released on LP on Offbeat Records. Sleeve design and CD printed area of this reissue are exact replicas of the LP (including spelling error in title). Track times after digital remastering, differing from times on original LP cover.
Microphone: Neumann U-87, Electro Voice RE-16, AKG D-24, Senhiser MD-421, Shure SM-58, Sony C-55, Sony C-38.
Mixing console: Quad Eight LM-6200, SCI-MX-3526.
Tape Recorder: Ampex AG-440-4, Studer B-60.
Tape: Scotch No.206
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: C2F001C0511S TTCD-4358 dmrp-110
- Other (SID Codes): IFPI LQ96 | IFPI 9Z10