- Alto Clarinet – Roy Styffe
- Bass – Ken Lister, Scott White (8)
- Double Bass – Clyde Reed, Paul Blaney
- Drums – Claude Ranger, Gregg Simpson, Roger Baird, Stan Taylor (3)
- Guitar – Ron Samworth
- Lead Vocals – Kate Hammett-Vaughan
- Painting, Artwork – Gregg Simpson
- Piano – Paul Plimley
- Producer – New Orchestra Workshop*
- Reeds – Graham Ord
- Saxophone – Bruce Freedman, Coat Cooke
- Trumpet – Bill Clark (2), Daniel Lapp
- Violin – Daniel Lapp
The five ensembles represented on this CD consist of the members of the Workshop plus a fine cross-section of Vancouver improvisors.
As we enter the 1990's, it becomes increasingly clear that, despite the globalisation of culture, every part of our world has its own unique character. This vital music reflects a culture indigenous to the West Coast of Canada.