- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Qwest Records
- Copyright (c) – Qwest Records
- Published By – Be Music (2)
- Published By – WB Music Corp.
- Licensed From – Factory Records (5)
- Manufactured By – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Distributed By – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Mastered At – Precision Lacquer
- Pressed By – Specialty Records Corporation
Catalog number on spine: 9 20332-0 A
Front and back of sleeve have cut-outs to look like a floppy diskette.
(Some reissues were later released without these cut-outs.)
Spine: 9 20332-0 A NEW ORDER "BLUE MONDAY"/"THE BEACH" $4.98 QWEST RECORDS PRINTED IN U.S.A.
Cover: Licensed from Factory Records, Manchester, England for the United States by Qwest Records.
Manufactured and distributed by Warner Brothers Inc., a Warner Communications Company © 1983 Qwest Records ℗ 1983 Qwest Records Made in U.S.A.
Published by Bemusic/All rights for the Western Hemisphere Administered by WB Music Corp. ASCAP
A Factory Record . ℗ 1983 Qwest Records
Was released in 1985, after New Order signed to Qwest Records for their US releases.
This release has different matrix/runout numbers than New Order - Blue Monday.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 7599-20332-0
- Matrix / Runout: 0-20332- (Logo) ASR2 1-1 Precision SM
- Matrix / Runout: 0-20332- BSR2 (Logo) 1-1 Precision SM
Other Versions (5 of 146) View All
|FAC 73||New Order||Blue Monday (12", Single)||Factory||FAC 73||UK||1983||Sell This Version|
|FAC 73/RTD 10, FAC SEVENTY THREE||New Order||Blue Monday (12", Single, Bla)||Factory, Factory||FAC 73/RTD 10, FAC SEVENTY THREE||Germany||1983||Sell This Version|
|7-27979-A||New Order||Blue Monday 1988 (7", Single, Promo)||Qwest Records||7-27979-A||US||1988||Sell This Version|
|NEW DJ 2||New Order||Blue Monday-95 (12", W/Lbl, Promo)||London Records||NEW DJ 2||UK||1995||Sell This Version|
|FAC 73||New Order||Blue Monday (12", Single, RP, Sec)||Factory||FAC 73||UK||1983||Sell This Version|