- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Qwest Records
- Copyright (c) – Qwest Records
- Published By – Be Music (2)
- Published By – WB Music Corp.
- Licensed From – Factory Records (5)
- Manufactured By – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Distributed By – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Mastered At – Precision Lacquer
- Pressed By – Specialty Records Corporation
Catalog number on spine: 9 20332-0 A
Front and back of sleeve have cut-outs to look like a floppy diskette.
(Some reissues were later released without these cut-outs.)
Spine: 9 20332-0 A NEW ORDER "BLUE MONDAY"/"THE BEACH" $4.98 QWEST RECORDS PRINTED IN U.S.A.
Cover: Licensed from Factory Records, Manchester, England for the United States by Qwest Records.
Manufactured and distributed by Warner Brothers Inc., a Warner Communications Company © 1983 Qwest Records ℗ 1983 Qwest Records Made in U.S.A.
Published by Bemusic/All rights for the Western Hemisphere Administered by WB Music Corp. ASCAP
A Factory Record . ℗ 1983 Qwest Records
Was released in 1985, after New Order signed to Qwest Records for their US releases.
This release has different matrix/runout numbers than New Order - Blue Monday.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 7599-20332-0
- Matrix / Runout: 0-20332- (Logo) ASR2 1-1 Precision SM
- Matrix / Runout: 0-20332- BSR2 (Logo) 1-1 Precision SM
Other Versions (5 of 135) View All
|FAC 73||New Order||Blue Monday (12", Single)||Factory||FAC 73||UK||1983||Sell This Version|
|850041.2||NewOrder*||BlueMonday '95 (CD, Single)||London Records||850041.2||Europe||1995||Sell This Version|
|YW-7442||NewOrder*||Blue Monday 1988 (12")||Factory||YW-7442||Japan||1988||Sell This Version|
|FAC 73||New Order||Blue Monday (12", Single, RP, Thi)||Factory||FAC 73||UK||1983||Sell This Version|
|850041.2, 850041-2||NewOrder*||BlueMonday-95 (CD, Single, Car)||London Records, Polydor, London Records, Polydor||850041.2, 850041-2||Australia||1995||Sell This Version|