Tracklist Hide Credits
- Manufactured By – Qwest Records
- Distributed By – Qwest Records
- Published By – Vitalturn Co Ltd.
- Published By – WB Music Corp.
- Recorded At – Real World Studios
- Mixed At – Real World Studios
- Recorded At – RAK Studios
- Mixed At – RAK Studios
- Designed At – Pentagram (3)
- Pressed By – Specialty Records Corporation
- Art Direction – Jeff Gold, Steven Baker
- Art Direction [Art Directed] – Peter Saville (2)
- Engineer – Mike 'Spike' Drake*, Owen Morris, Richard Chappell, Simon Gogerly
- Engineer [Assistant] – Ben Findlay, Sam Hardaker
- Performer [Additional Musician] – Andy Duncan, Audrey Riley, David Rhodes, Dee Lewis
- Producer – NewOrder*, Stephen Hague
- Written-By – Bernard Sumner, Gillian Gilbert, Peter Hook, Stephen Hague, Stephen Morris
10 page fold-out vinyl (not paper) booklet tucked into inner pocket.
Disc has screen print of fire and swim rings.
Disc is identical to normal Qwest release, with the same Matrix number.
See also silver metallic print version.
Recorded & mixed at Real World & RAK.
Designed at Pentagram.
Published by Vitalturn Company Ltd. adm. by WB Music Corp. ASCAP
Manufactured and distributed by Qwest Records. Under license. Made in U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: 1 45250-2 SRC##01
- Matrix / Runout (Mother/Stamper etching): M2S8
Other Versions (5 of 70) View All
|828 413.1||NewOrder*||Republic (LP, Album)||London Records||828 413.1||UK & Europe||1993||Sell This Version|
|828413, 828413.4||NewOrder*||Republic (Cass, Album)||London Records, London Records, Phonokol, Phonokol||828413, 828413.4||Israel||1993||Sell This Version|
|828413.4||NewOrder*||Republic (Cass, Album)||London Records, Polycosmic Records||828413.4||Philippines||1993||Sell This Version|
|828413.2||NewOrder*||Republic (CD, Album, Bla)||London Records||828413.2||UK & Europe||1993||Sell This Version|
|113||New Order||Republic (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Super Sonic||113||Russia||Unknown||Sell This Version|