Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||It's All Over
Written-By – Emöke A. Zákányi*
Written-By – John J. Stanley, Keith Brown (2)
Written-By – János Baracs*, Gyula Bardóczi*, Éva Csepregi*, Éva Pál*
|A4||Samson And Delilah||5:09|
Written-By – John Lennon-Paul McCartney*
Written-By – Chris Hann
|B3||Love The Night
Written-By – Ádám Végvári*
Written-By – Ei Rokusuke, Hachidai Nakamura
Written-By – Iván Bradányi*
- Artwork By [Art Direction And Design] – Toshikazu Tanaka (Front Publicity Inc.)
- Bass [ベース], Vocals [ヴォーカル] – バラチ・ヤーノス*
- Directed By [Director] – Kohji Akiba
- Drums [ドラムス], Percussion [パーカッション] – バルドーツィ・ジュラ*
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer] – Susumu Yamazaki, Tatsuya Morokaji
- Engineer [Recording Engineer] – Susumu Ohno
- Executive Producer – Sengo Fukukawa
- Guitar [リズム・ギター], Vocals [ヴォーカル] – ラスロ・パーストル*
- Guitar [リード・ギター], Vocals [ヴォーカル] – ヴェークヴァーリ・アーダーム*
- Keyboards [キーボード], Vocals [ヴォーカル] – ヤカブ・ジェルジュ*
- Percussion – Samuel Okamoto
- Photography – K. Abe & Y. Yoneda
- Producer – Minoru Ishijima
- Recorded By [Recording Coordinator] – Akiko Takahashi (2)
- Saxophone [Tenor Sax] – Shoji Maeda
- Trombone – Minoru Ohtaka
- Trumpet – Takeru Shiraiso
- Vocals [ヴォーカル] – チェプレギ・エーヴァ*, パール・エーヴァ*
- Written-By – István Ambrózy* (tracks: A4, B1, B3, B5), Emese Hatvani* (tracks: A1, A4, B1, B2, B3, B5), György Jakab* (tracks: A1, A4, B1, B2, B5), László Pásztor* (tracks: A1, A4, B1, B2, B5)
(P) 1982 by Hungarton "PEPITA" International
Label, double sided paper insert and OBI also carry the Japanese title ジャンピング・ツアー (Jianpingu Tsuaa = Jumping Tour) and the band name spelt in Japanese as ニュートン・ファミリー (Nyuuton Famirii).
Recorded at Kosei Nenkin Kaikan Hall, Tokyo (Oct 17-18th, 1981).
Remixed at K.R.S. Recording Studios, Tokyo (Dec 14-15, 1981).
Special Thanks to: The Congress Of Worker's Music Counsils [sic] in Japan & Tokyo Worker's Music Council (Ro-On), Sound Creators Inc. (S.C.I.), Master Recording Inc. (M.R.I.), Shitoshi Fukaya (interpreter), Korg company (KORG Synthesizer).
(KRS) written after Susumu Ohno's name in the credits on back of sleeve.
All songs sung in English unless mentioned below.
A2 was only released in a studio version in South Korea and Hungary.
A3 is instrumental.
B1 is sung partly in Japanese.
B4 sung completely in Japanese.
Members names listed on back sleeve in Hungarian, without full musician credits. Musical credits for the band only listed in Japanese on the insert.
Lászlo Pasztor's guitar credit corresponds to rhythm guitar in Japanese.
Ádám Végvári's guitar credit corresponds to lead guitar in Japanese.