Tracklist Hide Credits
- Licensed From – Mushroom Records Pty. Ltd.
- Licensed To – Festival Records Pty. Ltd.
- Licensed To – Festival Records (NZ) Ltd.
- Manufactured By – Festival Records Pty. Ltd.
- Manufactured By – Festival Records (NZ) Ltd.
- Made By – Festival Records Pty. Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Mushroom Records Pty. Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Mushroom Records Pty. Ltd.
- Published By – Castle (4)
- Published By – Mushroom (8)
- Designed At – Mushroom Art
- Bass Guitar [The Bass Guitar] – Drew S. Basford*
- Drums [The Drums], Voice [Backing Voice] – David P. Pinder*
- Harmonica [The Harmonica], Voice [Backing Voice] – Chris Houndog Harris*
- Layout [Mushroom Art] – Elena (18)
- Lead Guitar [The Lead Guitar] – Adrian Chynoweth
- Photography By [Back Cover] – D.S. Basford*
- Photography By, Cover [Front] – Jennifer Mitchell (2)
- Rhythm Guitar [The Rhytm Guitar], Vocals – Nick Barker (2)
℗ & © 1989 Mushroom Records Pty Limited, Australia
(on label circumference)
Made in Australia by Festival Records pty. Ltd.
From the Mushroom album "Goin To Pieces" <a href=http://www.discogs.com/Nick-Barker-And-The-Reptiles-Goin-To-Pieces/release/4349621>L30097</a>
Recorded at Metropolis Audio, Melbourne. Mixed at Rhinoceros Studios, Sydney
Recorded and mixed at Dex Audio Melbourne
℗ 1989 Mushroom Records Pty. Ltd. Trademark owned by Mushroom Records Pty. Ltd. and used by Festival Records Pty. Ltd. Australia and Festival Records (N.Z.) Ltd. under authorization. Manufactured by Festival Records Pty. Ltd. Australia and New Zealand. © 1989 Mushroom Records Pty. Ltd.
Track durations taken from run-outs.
NB: songwriter credit on sleeve for track B is just "N. Barker", whereas is full name on labels. Similarly, the music publisher on sleeve as "Mushroom Music" but is just "Mushroom" on the labels.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): MX-72585
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): MX-72586
- Matrix / Runout (Side A handwritten etchings): AMX72585 @2A '3∙50
- Matrix / Runout (Side B handwritten etchings): DMX- 72586 W2A 4∙10