|1||Dig, Lazarus, Dig!!!||3:38|
- Art Direction – Nick Cave, Sue Webster, Tim Noble, Tom Hingston Studio
- Artwork – Sue Webster, Tim Noble
- Bass – Martyn Casey*
- Design – Tom Hingston Studio
- Drums [Brushed Snare] – Thomas Wydler
- Drums, Bongos, Cowbell – Jim Sclavunos
- Engineer – Nick Launay
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer Assisted By] – Dave 'Saxon' Greenep*
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer] – Kevin Paul
- Guitar [Electric Guitar] – Mick Harvey
- Liner Notes – Nick Cave
- Mastered By – Tim Young
- Mixed By – Nick Launay
- Mixed By [Assisted By] – Joe Kearns, Rich Cooper*
- Photography By [Houdini Photos] – Larry Sloman, William Kalush
- Photography By [Portraits] – Polly Borland
- Producer – Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds, Nick Launay
- Viola, Loops – Warren Ellis
- Written-By, Vocals, Organ – Nick Cave
Mixed at British Grove, London in mid-September 2007.
Recorded at State of the Ark, Richmond, London in July 2007.
Mastered at Metropolis, London.
Back cover text:
"The little book is about the making of the song "Dig, Lazarus, Dig!!! It is a curiosity that deals with the preparation and final glorious outcome of a project that began on the back of an envelope, a literal 'scrap' of an idea and ended up evolving into a genuine cultural icon and classic rock'n'roll song, due to the collaborative efforts of myself and Brit artists Sue Webster and Tim Noble. The song, which is a comic re-imagining of the Lazarus myth (placing the recently 'risen' Lazarus in 70's New York City) is accompanied by an eight foot square light sculpture, employing over 750 light bulbs, built by Webster and Noble. This little book documents the journey of this mammoth collaboration. Dig it!!!"
℗&© 2008 Mute Records Limited
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5099921505027
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LQ52
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 9N18
- Matrix / Runout: BSTUMM277 C CET0100087M01S01
- Rights Society: SDRM | biem
- Label Code: LC 05834