Tracklist Hide Credits
|Brixton Academy, London, Thursday 11th November 2004|
|DVD1-1||Hiding All Away||6:09|
|DVD1-5||The Lyre Of Orpheus||4:33|
|DVD1-6||Babe, You Turn Me On||4:52|
|DVD1-8||Get Ready For Love||5:06|
|DVD1-10||There She Goes, My Beautiful World||6:25|
|DVD1-11||God Is In The House||4:49|
|DVD1-12||Red Right Hand||5:45|
|DVD1-13||The Ship Song||4:13|
|Hammersmith Apollo, London, Saturday 7th June 2003|
|DVD2-2||Nobody's Baby Now||4:16|
|DVD2-3||Bring It On
Vocals [Guest] – Chris Bailey
|DVD2-6||Christina The Astonishing||5:44|
|DVD2-8||The "Bring It On" Shoot
Featuring – Blixa BargeldOther [Camera & Editing] – Mick Harvey
|DVD2-9||Bring It On
Featuring – Blixa BargeldFilm Director [Directed By] – John Hillcoat
|DVD2-10||Babe, I'm On Fire
Film Director [Directed By] – John Hillcoat
Film Director [Directed By] – Grant Gee
Film Director [Directed By] – Ben Dawkins
|DVD2-13||Get Ready For Love
Film Director [Directed By] – David Barnard
|DVD2-14||Abattoir Blues / The Lyre Of Orpheus, A Short Film
Other [Edited By] – Ross Hallard
|The Abattoir Blues Tour 2004|
|CD1-2||Hiding All Away||6:23|
|CD1-4||Get Ready For Love||4:59|
|CD1-5||Red Right Hand||5:24|
|CD1-6||The Ship Song||4:09|
|CD1-7||The Weeping Song||4:39|
|CD2-2||Let The Bells Ring||4:55|
|CD2-5||Babe, You Turn Me On||5:08|
|CD2-6||There She Goes, My Beautiful World||5:29|
|CD2-7||God Is In The House||4:46|
|CD2-9||Lay Me Low||5:48|
- Recorded At – Brixton Academy
- Recorded At – Hammersmith Apollo
- Recorded At – Manchester Apollo
- Recorded At – Philipshalle, Düsseldorf
- Recorded At – Falkoner Teatret
- Recorded At – Salle de la Mutualité, Paris
- Recorded At – Zenith, Munich
- Recorded At – Lausanne Metropol
- Recorded At – Milan Alcatraz
- Recorded At – Heineken Music Hall
- Recorded At – Hamburg CCH3
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Mute Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Mute Records Ltd.
- Pressed By – www.mediamotion.com
- Backing Vocals – Ase Bergstrom (tracks: DVD1-1 to DVD1-14), Geo Onaymake* (tracks: DVD1-1 to DVD1-14), Eleanor Palmer* (tracks: DVD1-1 to DVD1-14), Wendi Rose (tracks: DVD1-1 to DVD1-14)
- Bass – Martyn P. Casey (tracks: DVD1-1 to DVD2-7)
- Bouzouki – Mick Harvey (tracks: DVD1-1 to DVD1-14)
- Drums, Percussion – Jim Sclavunos (tracks: DVD1-1 to DVD2-7), Thomas Wydler (tracks: DVD1-1 to DVD2-7)
- Engineer [Live Sound] – Matt Crosbie (tracks: CD1-1 to CD2-9)
- Engineer [Recording] – Kevin Paul (tracks: DVD1-1 to DVD2-7)
- Guitar – James Johnston (tracks: DVD1-1 to DVD1-14), Mick Harvey (tracks: DVD1-1 to DVD2-7)
- Mandolin, Bouzouki, Flute – Warren Ellis (tracks: DVD1-1 to DVD1-14)
- Mastered By – Ian Cooper (tracks: DVD1-1 to DVD2-7), Jack The Bear (tracks: CD1-1 to CD2-9)
- Mixed By – Chris Thompson (2) (tracks: DVD1-1 to DVD2-7, CD1-1 to CD2-9), Mick Harvey (tracks: DVD1-1 to DVD2-7, CD1-1 to CD2-9)
- Organ – James Johnston (tracks: DVD1-1 to DVD2-7)
- Piano – Conway Savage (tracks: DVD1-1 to DVD2-7)
- Recorded By [Live Recording For Cd] – Wilf Lasbleiz (tracks: CD1-1 to CD2-9)
- Violin – Warren Ellis (tracks: DVD1-1 to DVD2-7)
- Vocals, Piano – Nick Cave (tracks: DVD1-1 to DVD2-7)
Track CD1-2 was recorded at Manchester Apollo, England, 8th November 2004.
Track CD1-5 was recorded at Copenhagen Falconer Theater, Denmark, 19th November 2004.
Tracks CD1-6 & CD2-4 were recorded at Paris Mutualité, France, 15th November 2004.
Tracks CD1-7, CD1-8 & CD2-9 were recorded at Munich Zenith, Germany, 26th November 2004.
Track CD2-2 was recorded at Lausanne Metropol, Switzerland, 27th November 2004.
Track CD2-3 was recorded at Milan Alcatraz, Italy, 29th November 2004.
Tracks CD2-5 & CD2-7 were recorded at Paris Mutualité, France, 16th November 2004.
Track CD2-6 was recorded at Amsterdam Heineken Music Hall, Holland, 23rd November 2004.
Track CD2-8 was recorded at Hamburg CCH3, Germany, 21st November 2004.
Packaged in DVD cardboard case.
25 limited edition signed copies were sent out at random to customers ordering directly via Mute.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0094637726198
- Matrix / Runout (DVD1): 3772629-1 PAL @ 1
- Matrix / Runout (DVD2): 3772639-1 PAL @ 1
- Matrix / Runout (CD1): 3772612 @ 1
- Matrix / Runout (CD2): 3772632 @ 1
- Mastering SID Code (DVD's): IFPI LW03
- Mastering SID Code (CD's): IFPI LW04
- Mould SID Code (DVD1): IFPI AAH84
- Mould SID Code (CD1): IFPI AAHD2
- Mould SID Code (CD2): iƒpi AAH43
- Other (DVD1 Cat#): 0094637726297
- Other (DVD2 Cat#): 0094637726396
- Other (CD1 Cat#): 0094637726129
- Other (CD2 Cat#): 0094637726327
- Rights Society: SDRM / beim
- Label Code: LC05834
Other Versions (5 of 8) View All
|LSEED4DVD||Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds||The Abattoir Blues Tour (DVD, PAL)||S.B.A./GALA Records||LSEED4DVD||Russia||2007||Sell This Version|
|MUTE 9352-2, 724596935224||Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds||The Abattoir Blues Tour (2xCD, Album + 2xDVD-V, Multichannel, NTSC)||Mute, Mute||MUTE 9352-2, 724596935224||US||2007||Sell This Version|
|SEEDDVD4, 0094637726198||Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds||The Abattoir Blues Tour (2xDVD-V, Unofficial, Multichannel, Dig)||Mute (2), Mute (2)||SEEDDVD4, 0094637726198||Russia||2007||Sell This Version|
|SEEDCD4||Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds||Abattoir Blues Tour (2xCD, Album)||Mute||SEEDCD4||Netherlands||2007||Sell This Version|
|none||Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds||The Abattoir Blues Tour (17xFile, MP3, Album, RE, 256)||Mute||none||US||2016|