|Symphony No. 4, Op. 29 (The Inextinguishable)|
- Black/silver 'narrow band' labels
- Boxed Decca logo
- Matrix numbers framed by two dagger symbols (†)
- "MADE IN ENGLAND"
- "℗ 1974 The Decca Record Co Ltd"
- Front laminated
- Negative stereo Ⓢ on spine
- "Made in England"
- "℗ © 1974, The Decca Record Company Limited, London."
- "Recorded April 1973 in Royce Hall, U.C.L.A."
- "Laminated with 'Clarifoil' made by British Celanese Limited"
- "Sleeve printed in England by Robert Stace."
- Sleeve notes in English and German on back
- SXL 6633 on sleeve
- SXL.6633 on labels
- Labelography code: ED4
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A - stamped): ZAL-12721-1W BI 7 B
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B - stamped): ZAL-12722-1W H 2 B
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label - side A): ZAL.12721
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label - side B): ZAL.12722
- Rights Society: BRITICO