Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Little Bit Of Soap
Words By, Music By – Bert Berns
|A2||You Know I'll Always Love You
Words By – Jozy Pollock, Wayne OlssonWords By, Music By – Nigel Olsson
|A3||Part Of The Chosen Few
Music By – Paul Davis (3)Words By – Nigel Olsson
|B1||Thinking Of You
Words By, Music By – Paul Davis (3)
|B2||Living A Fantasy
Words By – Jozy PollockWords By, Music By – Nigel Olsson
|B3||Cassey Blue (Part One)||2:54|
|C1||Cassey Blue (Conclusion)||1:14|
Words By, Music By – Carl Storie
|C3||All It Takes
Music By – David FosterWords By, Music By – Nigel Olsson
|D1||Say Goodbye To Hollywood
Words By, Music By – Billy Joel
|D2||Cassey Blue / Au Revoir
Music By – David FosterWords By, Music By – Nigel Olsson, Ronn Price
- Distributed By – CBS Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – CBS Inc.
- Copyright (c) – CBS Inc.
- Recorded At – Web IV Studios
- Recorded At – Crystal Sound
- Recorded At – Axis Sound Studio
- Recorded At – Malaco Studios
- Recorded At – Studio One, Doraville
- Mastered At – Masterfonics
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Pitman
- Published By – Mellin Music Inc.
- Published By – Drumsong Music, Inc.
- Published By – Web IV Music
- Published By – Dick James Music, Inc.
- Published By – Nozy Music
- Published By – Canal Publishing, Inc.
- Published By – Home Grown Music, Inc.
- Published By – Tin Pan Tunes
- Published By – Blackwood Music Inc.
- Published By – Cotaba Music Inc.
- Arranged By [Orchestral Arrangements] – David Foster, Nigel Olsson (tracks: B2)
- Art Direction, Design – Mike McCarty
- Backing Vocals – Brenda Russell (2), Bruce Johnston, Curt Becher, Jimmy Hass*, Jon Joyce, Marilyn Scott, Rhonda Riveria, Stephanie Spurill*
- Bass – David Wintour*, Don Barrett, Joe Chemay, Ray Ransom
- Drums – Mike Baird
- Drums, Percussion – "Jimmy" James Stroud*
- Drums, Percussion, Backing Vocals, Arranged By [Vocal Arrangements] – Nigel Olsson
- Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar – Eddie Patterson, Jay Gradon*, Richie Rising, Richie Zito, Ronn Price, Thom Fowle
- Engineer – Ed Seay, Kevin Beamish
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer] – James Griffin, James Hill (21), Richard Wells (5)
- Executive-Producer – Ilene Berns
- Keyboards – David Foster, Paul Shaffer
- Keyboards [Extra Keyboards] – Mike Boddicker*
- Keyboards [Extra Keyboards], Arranged By [Vocal Arrangements], Backing Vocals – Paul Davis (3)
- Keyboards, Keyboards [Extra Keyboards] – Alan Feingold
- Management – John C. Babcock, Marty Pichinson, MPM*
- Mastered By – Glenn Meadows
- Orchestra – The Martyn Ford Orchestra
- Percussion – Ray Cooper
- Photography By – Claude Mougin
- Producer – Curt Becher, Nigel Olsson, Paul Davis (3)
Alan Feingold, coutesy of OAS Records.
Nigel's drums are custom built by Slingerland Drum Co., & designed by Nigel.
There are so many people to thank for this album that it would take a book to mention them all, you know who you are, and so do I.
I love you and thank you all for your incredible faith; especially Paul & Ilene.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: BMI
Other Versions (5 of 10) View All
|JZ 35792, 35792||Nigel Olsson||Nigel (LP, Album, Pit)||Bang Records, Bang Records||JZ 35792, 35792||US||1979||Sell This Version|
|EPC 83574||Nigel Olsson||Nigel (LP, Album)||Epic||EPC 83574||Europe||1979||Sell This Version|
|JZ 35792||Nigel Olsson||Nigel (LP, Album, Ter)||Bang Records||JZ 35792||US||1979||Sell This Version|
|B 35792, B-35792||Nigel Olsson||Nigel (LP, Album)||Bang Records, Bang Records||B 35792, B-35792||Canada||1979||Sell This Version|
|144349||Nigel Olsson||Nigel (LP, Album, Promo)||Epic||144349||Brazil||1979||Sell This Version|