Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Little Bit Of Soap
Words By, Music By – Bert Berns
|A2||You Know I'll Always Love You
Words By – Jozy Pollock, Wayne OlssonWords By, Music By – Nigel Olsson
Words By, Music By – Carl Storie
|A4||Part Of The Chosen Few
Music By – Paul Davis (3)Words By – Nigel Olsson
|A5||Say Goodbye To Hollywood
Words By, Music By – Billy Joel
|B1||All It Takes
Music By – David FosterWords By, Music By – Nigel Olsson
|B2||Thinking Of You
Words By, Music By – Paul Davis (3)
|B3||Living In A Fantasy
Words By – Jozy PollockWords By, Music By – Nigel Olsson
|B4||Cassey Blue / Au Revoir
Music By – David FosterWords By, Music By – Nigel Olsson, Ronn Price
- Distributed By – CBS Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – CBS Inc.
- Copyright (c) – CBS Inc.
- Recorded At – Web IV Studios
- Recorded At – Crystal Sound
- Recorded At – Axis Sound Studio
- Recorded At – Malaco Studios
- Recorded At – Studio One, Doraville
- Mastered At – Masterfonics
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Pitman
- Published By – Mellin Music Inc.
- Published By – Drumsong Music, Inc.
- Published By – Web IV Music
- Published By – Dick James Music, Inc.
- Published By – Nozy Music
- Published By – Canal Publishing, Inc.
- Published By – Home Grown Music, Inc.
- Published By – Tin Pan Tunes
- Published By – Blackwood Music Inc.
- Published By – Cotaba Music Inc.
- Arranged By [Orchestral Arrangements] – David Foster, Nigel Olsson (tracks: B3)
- Art Direction, Design – Mike McCarty
- Backing Vocals – Brenda Russell (2), Bruce Johnston, Curt Becher, Jimmy Hass*, Jon Joyce, Marilyn Scott, Rhonda Riveria, Stephanie Spurill*
- Bass – David Wintour*, Don Barrett, Joe Chemay, Ray Ransom
- Drums – Mike Baird
- Drums, Percussion – "Jimmy" James Stroud*
- Drums, Percussion, Backing Vocals, Arranged By [Vocal Arrangements] – Nigel Olsson
- Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar – Eddie Patterson, Jay Gradon*, Richie Rising, Richie Zito, Ronn Price, Thom Fowle
- Engineer – Ed Seay, Kevin Beamish
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer] – James Griffin, James Hill (21), Richard Wells (5)
- Executive-Producer – Ilene Berns
- Keyboards – David Foster, Paul Shaffer
- Keyboards [Extra Keyboards] – Mike Boddicker*
- Keyboards [Extra Keyboards], Arranged By [Vocal Arrangements], Backing Vocals – Paul Davis (3)
- Keyboards, Keyboards [Extra Keyboards] – Alan Feingold
- Management – John C. Babcock, Marty Pichinson, MPM*
- Mastered By – Glenn Meadows
- Orchestra – The Martyn Ford Orchestra
- Percussion – Ray Cooper
- Photography By – Claude Mougin
- Producer – Curt Becher (tracks: A5), Nigel Olsson (tracks: A2, A4, A5, B1, B3 to B5), Paul Davis (3) (tracks: A1 to A4, B)
Includes custom color inner sleeve with photo on one side, lyrics and credits on other.
JZ 35792 on jacket spine and vinyl labels.
35792 on jacket rear and inner sleeve.
Marilyn Scott, courtesy of ATCO Records.
Alan Feingold, coutesy of OAS Records.
Nigel's drums are custom built by Slingerland Drum Co., & designed by Nigel.
There are so many people to thank for this album that it would take a book to mention them all - you know who you are, and so do I.
I love you and thank you all for your incredible faith; especially Paul & Ilene.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Label): AL 35792
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Label): BL 35792
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout Etched / " | ", "Masterfonics", "D" & "P" Stamped): AL-35792-1B | Masterfonics D P
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runout Etched / " | ", "Masterfonics", "C 3" & "P" Stamped): BL-35792-1A | Masterfonics C 3 P
- Rights Society: BMI
Other Versions (5 of 10) View All
|EPC 83574||Nigel Olsson||Nigel (LP, Album)||Epic||EPC 83574||Europe||1979||Sell This Version|
|JZ 35792||Nigel Olsson||Nigel (LP, Album, Ter)||Bang Records||JZ 35792||US||1979||Sell This Version|
|JZA 35792, 35792||Nigel Olsson||Nigel (8-Trk)||Bang Records, Bang Records||JZA 35792, 35792||US||1979||Sell This Version|
|JZ 35792||Nigel Olsson||Nigel (LP, Album, San)||Bang Records||JZ 35792||US||1979||Sell This Version|
|144349||Nigel Olsson||Nigel (LP, Album, Promo)||Epic||144349||Brazil||1979||Sell This Version|