Tracklist Hide Credits
|A2||Wouldn't It Be Good||4:30|
Voice [Voice Over] – Lynda Hayes
|A5||Gone To Pieces||3:10|
|B1||Shame On You||3:32|
|B2||Cloak And Dagger||4:53|
Backing Vocals – Sheri Kershaw
|B4||I Won't Let The Sun Go Down On Me
Bass [Additional] – Paul Westwood
- Recorded At – Cherokee Studios
- Recorded At – Marcus Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Sarm East Studios
- Recorded At – Sarm West Studios
- Mixed At – Sarm East Studios
- Manufactured By – Record Service GmbH
- Made By – WEA Musik GmbH
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – MCA Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – MCA Records, Inc.
- Licensed To – MCA Records, Inc.
- Produced For – Loose End Productions
- Pressed By – Record Service Alsdorf
- Lacquer Cut At – Tonstudio Pfanz
- Arranged By [Horns] – Jerry Hey, Nik Kershaw (tracks: A2)
- Design [Sleeve Design, Hand Tinting], Artwork – Cream (7)
- Drums – Charlie Morgan
- Horns – Bill Reichenbach (2), Cary Grant*, Jerry Hey, Kim Hutchcroft, Larry Williams
- Keyboards – Don Snow, Nick Glennie-Smith, Reg Webb, Wix
- Lacquer Cut By – Arun* (tracks: A1 to A5), PF* (tracks: B1 to B5)
- Percussion – Martin Ditcham
- Photography By – Iain McKell
- Producer – Peter Collins
- Recorded By [Assistant], Mixed By [Assistant] – Bob Kraushaar, Keith Finney, Nick Campey, Roger Howorth, Stuart Bruce
- Recorded By [Horns] – Bruce Robb
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Julian D. Mendelsohn*
- Vocals, Vocals [Vocal Percussion & Effects], Guitar, Bass, Keyboards, Arranged By, Percussion, Written-By – Nik Kershaw
℗ 1983 MCA Records, Inc. (only B4)
Horns Recorded at Cherokee Studios, Los Angeles.
Original sound recordings made by MCA Records, Inc.
MCA Records are the exclusive licensees for the U.K.
Manufactured in Germany by Record Service GmbH, Alsdorf.
Made in Germany by WEA Musik GmbH.
Embossed, stamped, colorless Warner "W" logo on sleeve rear, bottom right.
250 574-1 - back cover, spine, inner sleeve, labels
MCF 3197 - back cover and spine (in brackets)
Labels same as Human Racing but this version has different mastering engineers for each side, not just one for both sides like the linked version.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: GEMA/BIEM
- Price Code (France:): WE 361
- Label Code: LC 1056
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label under cat#): (250 574-1)
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label under cat#): (250 574-2)
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout stamped & etched): R/S Alsdorf 250574-1 Axx ARUN MCF 3197-A I D
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout stamped & etched): R/S Alsdorf 250574-1 B 3 X PF 21 D
Other Versions (5 of 61) View All
|MCF 3197, MAPS 11541||Nik Kershaw||Human Racing (LP, Album)||MCA Records, MCA Records||MCF 3197, MAPS 11541||UK||1984||Sell This Version|
|MCFC 3197||Nik Kershaw||Human Racing (Cass, Album)||MCA Records||MCFC 3197||UK||1984||Sell This Version|
|MCD 01892, DMCL 1892||Nik Kershaw||Human Racing (CD, Album)||MCA Records, MCA Records||MCD 01892, DMCL 1892||Europe||1984||Sell This Version|
|250 574-1||Nik Kershaw||Human Racing (LP, Album)||MCA Records||250 574-1||France||1984||Sell This Version|
|250 574-2, DMCF 3197||Nik Kershaw||Human Racing (CD, Album)||MCA Records, MCA Records||250 574-2, DMCF 3197||Germany||1984||Sell This Version|