Tracklist Hide Credits
Backing Vocals – Iva Davies, Miriam Stockley, Stevie LangeVoice [Dj Voices From Wlir Fm927 New York] – Bob MaRonne, Denis McNamara, Donna Donna, Larry Dunn (2), Malibu Sue
Backing Vocals – Iva Davies, Miriam Stockley, Stevie LangeDrums [Additional] – Mark Price
Bass – Steve Brzezicki
|A4||What The Papers Say
Bass – Kuma Harada
|A5||Life Goes On
Bass – Dennis Smith (2)Drums – Mark Price
Keyboards – Rupert GreenallPercussion – Gary Wallace
Bass – Felix KrishEngineer [Mix] – Bob Kraushaar
|B3||Don't Let Me Out Of My Cage
Drums – Simon Phillips
|B4||When A Heart Beats
Backing Vocals – Martin Taylor (2)Drums – Charlie Morgan
|B5||Violet To Blue
Backing Vocals – The London Community Gospel Choir*Bass – Dennis Smith (2), Kuma HaradaDrums – Simon PhillipsKeyboards – Rupert GreenallProgrammed By [Dx7] – Robin Cruikshank
- Published By – Rondor Music (London) Ltd.
- Published By – Mamal
- Recorded At – Swanyard Studios
- Mixed At – Swanyard Studios
- Mixed At – Sarm Studios
- Mastered At – The Town House
- Copyright (c) – MCA Records Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – MCA Records Ltd.
- Marketed By – WEA Record & Tape Distributors Pty. Limited
- Alto Saxophone – Simon Clarke (2) (tracks: A1 to A3, B1, B5)
- Arranged By [Horns] – Kick Horns*
- Art Direction – Richard Evans (7)
- Artwork [Radio Musicola Made By] – Phil Warren (2)
- Backing Vocals – Carol Kenyon (tracks: B2 to B3, B5), Gary Dyson (tracks: A1, A2, B1), Sheri Kershaw (tracks: A1, A3, A5, B2 to B5)
- Design – ICON (21)
- Drums – Mark Brzezicki (tracks: A2 to A4, B2)
- Engineer [Assistant] – Robin Cruikshank
- Engineer, Recorded By, Mixed By – Stuart Bruce
- Flugelhorn – Roddy Lorimer (tracks: A1, B1, B5)
- Flute – Simon Clarke (2) (tracks: A1, B1, B5)
- Keyboards – Andy Richards (tracks: A1 to A5, B2), Tim Moore (tracks: B1, B2, B4, B5), Wix (tracks: A1 to A5, B3, B4)
- Management – Dennis Arnold, Mickey Modern
- Mastered By – Ian Cooper
- Photography By – Andrew Ellis
- Programmed By [Computers] – Andy Richards (tracks: A1 to A3, A5, B2)
- Programmed By [Drums] – Mark Brzezicki (tracks: A2, A4, B2)
- Soprano Saxophone – Tim Sanders (tracks: A1, A3, B1, B5)
- Tenor Saxophone – Tim Sanders (tracks: A1 to A3, B1, B5)
- Trombone – Peter Thoms (tracks: A1, A2, B1)
- Trumpet – Roddy Lorimer (tracks: A1 to A3, B1, B5), Steve Sidwell (tracks: A1, A2, B1)
- Written-By, Arranged By, Producer, Vocals, Guitar, Keyboards, Programmed By [Computers], Arranged By [Horns] – Nik Kershaw
Management: Arctic King Music Ltd.
Recorded and mixed at Swanyard Studios, London except for James Cagney which was mixed at Sarm Studios.
Mastered at The Townhouse.
Ian Davies appears courtesy of Chrysalis Records.
Mark Brzezicki appears courtesy of Phonogram Records.
Rupert Greenall appears courtesy of MCA Records.
(C) 1986 MCA Records, Ltd. (P) 1986 MCA Records, Ltd.
Marketed by WEA Record & Tape Distributors Pty. Limited. A Warner Communications Company.
Other Versions (5 of 28) View All
|DMCG 6016||Nik Kershaw||Radio Musicola (CD, Album)||MCA Records||DMCG 6016||UK||1986||Sell This Version|
|25 4349-1||Nik Kershaw||Radio Musicola (LP, Album)||MCA Records||25 4349-1||Italy||1986||Sell This Version|
|MCGC 6016||Nik Kershaw||Radio Musicola (Cass, Album)||MCA Records||MCGC 6016||UK||1986||Sell This Version|
|MCG 6016||Nik Kershaw||Radio Musicola (LP, Album, W/Lbl)||MCA Records||MCG 6016||UK||1986||Sell This Version|
|MCD 06016, DMCG 6016||Nik Kershaw||Radio Musicola (CD, Album)||MCA Records, MCA Records||MCD 06016, DMCG 6016||Europe||Unknown||Sell This Version|