Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Run, All You...||1:39|
|A2||I Go With Him||1:54|
|A3||This Is What It Is||4:17|
|A4||Oh, My Stars||3:08|
|A5||All For You||1:27|
|B1||In The Graveyard||3:12|
|B4||The Same Day||2:15|
|B5||Been So Long||1:30|
|B6||The Very Next Day||0:33|
|B8||That's All There Is
Drums – Peter Yanowitz
- Accordion – Joshua Carlebach
- Artwork [Additional] By – Kennan Gudjonsson
- Artwork [Design] By – Kennan Gudjonsson
- Artwork [Illustration] By – James Nastasia
- Bass – Dave Richards (2)
- Cello – Stephen Day
- Drums – Jay Bellerose
- Guitar, Mandolin – Gerry Leonard
- Mastered By – Kennan Gudjonsson, Steve Rooke
- Recorded By – Steve Albini
- Saw – Gonzalo Muñoz
- Songwriter – Nina Nastasia
- Viola – Dylan Willemsa
- Vocals, Guitar – Nina Nastasia
Heavy sleeve with embossed silver text on front and reverse. Comes with two-sided brown card insert.
Funded in part by Socialist.
Recorded in February, 2001 at Electrical Audio, Chicago.
Mastered by at Abbey Road Studios, London.
"That's All There Is" recorded in October, 1999.
All songs © 2002 Nina Nastasia, Vine St Music, BMI.