|1||Run, All You...||1:40|
|2||I Go With Him||1:54|
|3||This Is What It Is||4:18|
|4||Oh, My Stars||3:09|
|5||All For You||1:28|
|9||In The Graveyard||3:13|
|12||The Same Day||2:15|
|13||Been So Long||1:30|
|14||The Very Next Day||0:33|
|16||That's All There Is||4:27|
- Copyright (c) – Nina Nastasia
- Copyright (c) – Vine St Music
- Copyright (c) – Touch And Go Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Touch And Go Records, Inc.
- Marketed By – World's Best
- Distributed By – Southern Records
- Recorded At – Electrical Audio
- Mastered At – Abbey Road Studios
- Pressed By – Americ Disc
- Accordion [Accordionist] – Joshua Carlebach
- Bass [Bassist] – Dave Richards (2)
- Cello [Cellist] – Stephen Day
- Design [Package Design], Artwork – Kennan Gudjonsson
- Drums [Drummist] – Jay Bellerose (tracks: 1 to 15), Peter Yanowitz (tracks: 16)
- Guitar [Guitarist], Mandolin [Mandolinist] – Gerry Leonard
- Illustration [Centerfold Illustration] – James Nastasia
- Mastered By – Kennan Gudjonsson, Steve Rooke
- Recorded By – Steve Albini
- Saw [Sawist] – Gonzalo Muñoz
- Songwriter – Nina Nastasia
- Viola [Violist] – Dylan Willemsa
- Vocals [Vocalist], Guitar [Guitarist] – Nina Nastasia
Mastered by at Abbey Road Studios, London.
"That's All There Is" recorded in October, 1999.
All songs © 2002 Nina Nastasia, Vine St Music, BMI.
© & ℗ 2002 Touch and Go Records, Inc.
Funded in part by Socialist
Made In Canada
Sticker 1: "Marketed in Germany by World's Best Records"
Sticker 2: "Brought to you by Southern Records"
Standard jewel case with plain black tray & 10-page lyrics booklet. All letters on the cover and back cover with black background are written in silver.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 36172 09312 0
- Barcode (String): 036172093120
- Matrix / Runout (Mirrored): MADE IN CANADA AMERIC DISC 2ELQ1<0241>TG231CD
- Mould SID Code: IFPI8101
- Rights Society: BMI
- Label Code: LC 06110