Tracklist Hide Credits
- Licensed To – BMG Direct Marketing, Inc. – D 100145
- Manufactured By – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Distributed By – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – TVT Records
- Copyright (c) – TVT Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Interscope Records
- Copyright (c) – Interscope Records
- Recorded At – Royal Recorders
- Recorded At – Hell
- Recorded At – South Beach Studios
- Recorded At – The Village Recorder
- Recorded At – A&M Studios
- Recorded At – Pig (3)
- Mastered At – Future Disc
- Pressed By – Specialty Records Corporation
- A&R [Publicity] – Sioux Zimmerman
- Design [Sleeve], Photography – Gary Talpas
- Drums [Extra Real Drums] – Chris Vrenna (tracks: 2, 6), Martin Atkins (tracks: 2, 6)
- Engineer [Additional, Etc.] – The Kill Bennedy*, John (Genghis) Aguto*, Leo Herrera, Martin Brumbach, Mike Baumgartner, Paul Kendall, Trevor Bum-Cleaver Sadler*
- Management – John A. Malm Jr.*
- Management [Booking] – Gerry Gerrard (2)
- Mastered By – Tom Baker (3)
- Other [Legal] – Michael S. Toorock
- Other [Merchandise] – Jerry Long, Pauls Steels
- Performer – Trent Reznor
- Producer – Flood (tracks: 2, 3, 6), Trent Reznor
- Technician [Assitants] – Brian Liesegang, Chris Vrenna, Sean Beavan
- Vocals [Barks & Roars] – Maise
- Written-By – Trent Reznor (tracks: 1 to 6)
Not to be confused with this similar version which has additional Digipak patent info on the back cover nor the Non-BMG version.
Studios: Hell (New Orleans), Royal Recorders (Lake Geneva), South Beach Studios (Miami Beach), Village Recorder (Los Angeles), A&M (Los Angeles), Pig (Beverly Hills).
Mastered at Futuredisc.
Sleeve design and photography for Black Sun.
Management for Conservative.
Booking for Intertalent.
Caution: Not for use with mono devices.
The sound of this recording was influenced by my live band in 1991 featuring: Richard Patrick, Jeff Ward, James Woolley.
© 1992 Leaving Hope/TVT Music, Inc., ASCAP.
Track 7: © 1980 Colgems-EMI Music, Inc. on behalf of Ant Music, Ltd., ASCAP.
Track 8: © 1991 Thumbless Music/Leaving Hope/TVT Music, Inc., ASCAP.
Disc and back cover:
℗ © 1992 TVT/Interscope Records.
Printed in U.S.A.
Manufactured and distributed by Atlantic Recording Corporation.
Catalog number on back cover and disc is "92213-2", number on spine is "7 92213-2"
Tracks 7 to 97 are one second of silence each.
Tracks 98 and 99 are unlisted but referred to as tracks 7 and 8 on the release.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: none
- Matrix / Runout: ****************** 3 92213-2 RE-1 SRC#03. ****************** M2S18
- Rights Society: ASCAP
Other Versions (5 of 75) View All
|7 92213-2, 92213-2||Nine Inch Nails||Broken (CD, EP + CD, Mini)||Nothing Records, TVT Records, Interscope Records, Atlantic, Nothing Records, TVT Records, Interscope Records, Atlantic||7 92213-2, 92213-2||US||1992||Sell This Version|
|7 92213-4 , INTC-92213||Nine Inch Nails||Broken (Cass, EP, Club, BMG)||Nothing Records, Interscope Records, TVT Records||7 92213-4 , INTC-92213||US||1992||Sell This Version|
|DMD 1903, STDMD 1903||Nine Inch Nails||Broken (12", TP, EP, Promo)||Interscope Records, Specialty Records Corporation||DMD 1903, STDMD 1903||US||1992||Sell This Version|
|7 92213-2, 92213-2||Nine Inch Nails||Broken (CD, EP)||Nothing Records, Interscope Records, Nothing Records, Interscope Records||7 92213-2, 92213-2||US||1992||Sell This Version|
|INTD-92213||Nine Inch Nails||Broken (CD, EP, RP, Dig)||Nothing Records||INTD-92213||US||Unknown||Sell This Version|