Tracklist Hide Credits
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Interscope Records
- Copyright (c) – Interscope Records
- Manufactured By – Universal Music Australia Limited
- Marketed By – Universal Music Australia Limited
- Distributed By – BMG Australia Limited
- Pressed By – Digital Audio Technologies Australia
- Mastered At – Future Disc
- Copyright (c) – TVT Music, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Leaving Hope Music, Inc.
- Published By – Leaving Hope Music
- Published By – TVT Music, Inc.
- Published By – Colgems-EMI Music Inc.
- Published By – Ant Music Ltd.
- Published By – Thumbless Music
- Artwork By [Sleeve Design, For Black Sun], Photography [For Black Sun] – Gary Talpas
- Booking [For Intertalent] – Gerry Gerrard (2)
- Engineer [Additional] – The Kill Bennedy*, John (Genghis) Aguto*, Leo Herrara*, Martin Brumbach, Mike Baumgartner, Paul Kendall, Trevor Bum-Cleaver Sadler*
- Legal – Michael S. Toorock
- Management [For Conservative] – John A. Malm, Jr.
- Management [Publicity] – Sioux Zimmerman
- Mastered By – Tom Baker (3)
- Other [Barks And Roars] – Maise
- Other [Merchandise] – Jerry Long (3), Paul Steels
- Performer – Trent Reznor
- Producer – Flood (tracks: 2, 3, 6), Trent Reznor
- Technician [Assistant] – Brian Liesegang, Chris Vrenna, Sean Beavan
- Written-By – Trent Reznor (tracks: 1 to 6)
Released in a regular jewel case unlike most other editions that come in a tri-fold digipak.
Tracks 7 and 8 are unlisted bonus tracks that do not appear on the artwork. Unlike other versions of this release, there are no silent tracks between the first six tracks of this EP and the final two.
Recording influenced by the 1991 live band featuring Richard Patrick, Jeff Ward, and James Woolley. Studios: Hell (New Orleans), Royal Recorders (Lake Geneva), South Beach Studios (Miami Beach), Village Recorder (Los Angeles), A&M (Los Angeles), Pig (Beverley Hills). Mastered at Futuredisc. Gary Taplas appears courtesy of Black Sun. © 1992 Leaving Hope / TVT Music, Inc., ASCAP.
Caution: not for use with mono devices.
©1992 Leaving Hope/TVT Music, Inc., ASCAP.
Track 7: 1980 Colgems-EMI Music Inc. on behalf of Ant Music, Ltd., ASCAP.
Track 8: 1991 Thumbless Music/Leaving Hope/TVT Music, Inc., ASCAP.
Distributed by BMG Australia Limited A Bertelsman Music Group Company. Printed in Australia [Disc Face]
TVT/Interscope Records ℗ & © 1992 Interscope Records. Manufactured and Marketed by Universal Music Australia Limited. Distributed by BMG Music Australia Limited. [Tray Card]
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 6 06949 22132 4
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L311
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 6515
- Matrix / Runout: [D.A.T.A. Logo] IND 922132 A [D.A.T.A. Logo] IND 922132 A
- Rights Society: ASCAP
Other Versions (5 of 75) View All
|7 92213-2, 92213-2||Nine Inch Nails||Broken (CD, EP + CD, Mini)||Nothing Records, TVT Records, Interscope Records, Atlantic, Nothing Records, TVT Records, Interscope Records, Atlantic||7 92213-2, 92213-2||US||1992||Sell This Version|
|92213-4, 7 92213-4||Nine Inch Nails||Broken (Cass, EP)||Interscope Records, Interscope Records||92213-4, 7 92213-4||Malaysia||1992||Sell This Version|
|7 92213-2, 92213-2||Nine Inch Nails||Broken (CD, EP)||Nothing Records, Interscope Records, Nothing Records, Interscope Records||7 92213-2, 92213-2||US||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|INTD-92213||Nine Inch Nails||Broken (CD, EP, RP, Dig)||Nothing Records||INTD-92213||US||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|7 92213-2, 92213-2||Nine Inch Nails||Broken (CD, EP, MP)||Nothing Records, TVT Records, Interscope Records, Atlantic, Nothing Records, TVT Records, Interscope Records, Atlantic||7 92213-2, 92213-2||US||1992||Sell This Version|