Nine Inch Nails – The Downward Spiral
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Mr Self Destruct
Guitar [Texture Generating Guitars] – Adrian Belew
|4||March Of The Pigs||2:58|
Programmed By [Special Hi-hat Programming] – Flood
Guitar [Ring Mod Guitar] – Adrian BelewSynthesizer [Arp 2600] – Flood
|8||I Do Not Want This
Drums [Performance] – Stephen PerkinsDrums [Treatment] – Flood, Trent Reznor
|9||Big Man With A Gun
Engineer [Mixing Engineer] – Bill Kennedy, Sean BeavanFeaturing [Steakhouse] – Tommy LeeGuitar [Additional] – Danny Lohner
|10||A Warm Place||3:22|
|13||The Downward Spiral
Drums – Andy Kubiszewski
Drums – Chris VrennaMixed By – Trent Reznor
- Record Company – BMG Direct Marketing, Inc. – D 102767
- Manufactured For – BMG Direct Marketing, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – TVT Records
- Copyright (c) – TVT Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Interscope Records
- Copyright (c) – Interscope Records
- Copyright (c) – Leaving Hope Music, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – TVT Music, Inc.
- Manufactured By – EDC, USA
- Artwork [Package] – Gary Talpas
- Booking – Artists & Audience, Gerry Gerrard (2)
- Design [Package] – Gary Talpas
- Engineer [Additional] – Alan Moulder, Bill Kennedy, Brian Pollack, Chris Vrenna, John Aguto, Sean Beavan
- Engineer [Live Audio], Coordinator [Live Audio] – Sean Beavan
- Engineer [Mixing Engineer] – Alan Moulder (tracks: 1 to 8, 10 to 13)
- Legal – Michael S. Toorock
- Lighting, Set Designer – Jan Pieter Nipius*, Roy Bennett (3)
- Management [For Conservative] – John A. Malm Jr.*
- Management [Nothing Records] – Tony Ciulla
- Management [Publicity] – Formula*, Sioux Zimmerman
- Management [Road] – Mark O'Shea
- Mastered By – Tom Baker (3)
- Other [Assistance] – Chris Vrenna, Maise
- Other [Continuity] – Charlie Clouser, Chris Vrenna, Trent Reznor
- Other [Merchandise] – Jerry Long (3)
- Painting [All Paintings] – Russell Mills
- Photography – David Buckland
- Producer – Flood (tracks: 1, 2, 5 to 7, 10 to 12)
- Producer, Written-By, Arranged By, Performer – Trent Reznor
- Production Manager [Live] – Kevin Lyman, Ray Woodbury
- Sampler [Additional], Electronics [Sound Design] – Chris Vrenna
Comes in a slipcase that contains a 28 page booklet and a slimline jewel case with a slimline insert. There is a 'Parental Advisory' sticker on the slipcase.
Adrian Belew appears courtesy of Caroline Records
Stephen Perkins appears courtesy of Warner Bros. Records, Inc.
Studios: Le Pig of Beverly Hills, The Record Plant, A&M Studios.
Mastered at Futuredisc.
Management for Conservative.
Booklet: © 1994 Leaving Hope/TVT Music, Inc., ASCAP.
Slimline: © 1994 TVT/Interscope Records.
Slipcase & CD: ℗&© 1994 TVT/Interscope Records.
Made in USA.
Printed in USA.
Manufactured and distributed by Atlantic Recording Corporation.
Mfd. for BMG Direct Marketing, Inc. under License.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: [EDC Logo] INT D92 346 06%% BR
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L007
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0384
- Other (Mould Text): MADE IN USA
- Rights Society: ASCAP