Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Mr Self Destruct
Guitar [Texture Generating Guitars] – Adrian Belew
|4||March Of The Pigs||2:58|
Programmed By [Special Hi-hat Programming] – Flood
Guitar [Ring Mod Guitar] – Adrian BelewSynthesizer [Arp 2600] – Flood
|8||I Do Not Want This
Drums [Drum Performance] – Stephen PerkinsDrums [Drum Treatments] – Flood, Trent Reznor
|9||Big Man With A Gun
Engineer [Mixing Engineer] – Bill Kennedy, Sean BeavanFeaturing [Steakhouse] – Tommy LeeGuitar [Additional Guitars] – Danny Lohner
|10||A Warm Place||3:22|
|13||The Downward Spiral
Drums – Andy Kubiszewski
Drums – Chris VrennaMixed By – Trent Reznor
- Record Company – Columbia House – CINTSD 92346
- Manufactured By – Columbia House
- Manufactured By – Cinram
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Nothing Records
- Copyright (c) – Nothing Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – TVT Records
- Copyright (c) – TVT Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Interscope Records
- Copyright (c) – Interscope Records
- Copyright (c) – Leaving Hope Music, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – TVT Music, Inc.
- Recorded At – Le Pig Of Beverly Hills
- Recorded At – A&M Studios
- Recorded At – Record Plant, Los Angeles
- Mastered At – Future Disc
- Artwork [Package] – Gary Talpas
- Booking – Artists & Audience, Gerry Gerrard (2)
- Design [Package] – Gary Talpas
- Edited By [Continuity] – Charlie Clouser, Chris Vrenna, Trent Reznor
- Engineer [Additional] – Alan Moulder, Bill Kennedy, Brian Pollack, Chris Vrenna, John Aguto, Sean Beavan
- Engineer [Live Audio Engineering], Coordinator [Live Audio] – Sean Beavan
- Engineer [Mixing Engineer] – Alan Moulder (tracks: 1 to 8, 10 to 13)
- Legal – Michael S. Toorock
- Lighting, Set Designer – Jan Pieter Nipius*, Roy Bennett (3)
- Management – Conservative*
- Management [For Conservative] – John A. Malm Jr.*
- Management [Merchandise] – Jerry Long (3)
- Management [Nothing Records] – Tony Ciulla
- Management [Publicity] – Formula*, Sioux Zimmerman
- Management [Road Management] – Mark O'Shea
- Mastered By [Mastering] – Tom Baker (3)
- Other [Assistance] – Chris Vrenna, Maise
- Painting [All Paintings] – Russell Mills
- Photography – David Buckland
- Producer [Production] – Flood (tracks: 1, 2, 5 to 7, 10 to 12)
- Production Manager [Live] – Kevin Lyman, Ray Woodbury
- Sampler [Additional Sampling], Sound Designer – Chris Vrenna
- Written-By, Arranged By [Arrangement], Performer [Performance], Producer [Production] – Trent Reznor
Comes in a slipcase that contains a 28 page booklet and a slimline jewel case with a slimline insert. There is a 'Parental Advisory' sticker on the slipcase.
Adrian Belew appears courtesy of Caroline Records
Stephen Perkins appears courtesy of Warner Bros. Records Inc.
Nine Inch Nailslive: 1994-1996 Robin Finck, Danny Lohner, Chris Vrenna, James Wooley
Studios: Le Pig of Beverly Hills, The Record Plant, A&M Studios.
Mastered at Futuredisc.
We miss you Jeff Ward
© 1994 Leaving Hope/TVT Music, Inc. ASCAP All rights reserved. Used by permission
℗&© 1994 Nothing/TVT/Interscope Records. All rights Reserved Manufactured by /Fabrique par Columbia House under license, 5900 Finch Ave E., Scarborough, Ontario, M1B 5X7. Made in Canada.
© 1994 TVT/Interscope records. All rights reserved.
℗&© 1994 Nothing/TVT/Interscope Records. All rights Reserved Manufactured by /Fabrique par Columbia House under license, 5900 Finch Ave E., Scarborough, Ontario, M1B 5X7. Made in Canada. Unauthorized reproduction, copying and rental of this recording is prohibited by law. INTSD-92346.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 7749-902114 3 02
- Barcode (String): 7 7749902114302
- Matrix / Runout: #961016BB CINTSD-92346 L382 CINRAM
- Mastering SID Code: L 382
- Mould SID Code: IFPI6100
- Rights Society: ASCAP