Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Mr. Self Destruct
Guitar [Texture Generating Guitars] – Adrian Belew
|4||March Of The Pigs||2:58|
Programmed By [Special Hi-hat Programming] – Flood
Guitar [Ring Mod Guitar] – Adrian BelewSynthesizer [Arp 2600] – Flood
|8||I Do Not Want This
Drums [Performance] – Stephen PerkinsDrums [Treatment] – Flood, Trent Reznor
|9||Big Man With A Gun
Engineer [Mixing Engineer] – Bill Kennedy, Sean BeavanFeaturing [Steakhouse] – Tommy LeeGuitar [Additional] – Danny Lohner
|10||A Warm Place||3:22|
|13||The Downward Spiral
Drums – Andy Kubiszewski
Drums – Chris VrennaMixed By – Trent Reznor
- Manufactured By – Uni Distribution Corp.
- Distributed By – Uni Distribution Corp.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – TVT Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Interscope Records
- Copyright (c) – TVT Records
- Copyright (c) – Interscope Records
- Pressed By – EDC
- Mastered At – Future Disc
- Copyright (c) – Leaving Hope Music
- Copyright (c) – TVT Music, Inc.
- Booking – Artists & Audience, Gerry Gerrard (2)
- Design [Package] – Gary Talpas
- Edited By [Continuity] – Charlie Clouser, Trent Reznor
- Edited By [Continuity], Sampler [Additional Sampling And Sound Design] – Chris Vrenna
- Engineer [Additional Engineering] – Alan Moulder, Bill Kennedy, Brian Pollack, Chris Vrenna, John Aguto
- Engineer [Live Audio], Coordinator [Live Audio], Engineer [Additional Engineering] – Sean Beavan
- Engineer [Mixing Engineer] – Alan Moulder (tracks: 1 to 8, 10 to 13)
- Legal – Michael S. Toorock
- Lighting, Set Designer – Jan Pieter Nipius*, Roy Bennett (3)
- Management – Conservative*, John A. Malm Jr.*
- Management [Merchandise] – Jerry Long
- Management [Nothing Records] – Tony Ciulla
- Management [Publicity] – Formula*, Sioux Zimmerman
- Management [Road Management] – Mark O'Shea
- Mastered By [Mastering] – Tom Baker (3)
- Other [Assistance] – Chris Vrenna, Maise
- Painting [All Paintings] – Russell Mills
- Photography By – David Buckland
- Producer – Flood (tracks: 1, 2, 5 to 7, 10 to 12), Trent Reznor
- Production Manager [Live Production Management] – Kevin Lyman, Ray Woodbury
- Sampler [Additional], Electronics [Sound Design] – Chris Vrenna
- Written-By, Arranged By [Arramgement], Performer [Performance] – Trent Reznor
Comes in a slipcase that contains a 28 page booklet and a slimline jewel case with a slimline insert. Some copies have a 'Parental Advisory' sticker on the slipcase.
Studios: Le Pig of Beverly Hills, The Record Plant, A&M Studios.
Mastered at Futuredisc.
Management for Conservative.
Adrian Belew appears courtesy of Caroline Records
Stephen Perkins appears courtesy of Warner Bros. Records, Inc.
Nine Inch Nails Live: Robin Fink, Danny Lohner, Chris Vrenna, James Woolley
We miss you Jeff Ward
Booklet: © 1994 Leaving Hope/TVT Music, Inc., ASCAP.
Slimline: © 1994 TVT/Interscope Records. printed in usa intd-92346
CD: D12767 Mfd. for BMG Direct Marketing inc. ℗ 1994 TVT/Interscope Records printed in usa intd-92346
Slipcase: Manufactured and Distributed in the United States by Uni Distribution Corp. ℗&© 1994 TVT/Interscope Records. intd-92346
The sample that starts off "Mr. Self Destruct" is from George Lucas' movie "THX 1138".
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 6 0694-92346-2 1
- Matrix / Runout: [EDC Logo] INT D92 346 04@ BD
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L006
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0307
- Other (Mould Text): MADE IN USA BY UML
- Rights Society: ASCAP