Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Mr Self Destruct
Guitar [Texture Generating Guitars] – Adrian Belew
|A4||March Of The Pigs||2:58|
Programmed By [Special Hi-hat Programming] – Flood
Guitar [Ring Mod Guitar] – Adrian BelewSynthesizer [Arp 2600] – Flood
|C1||I Do Not Want This
Drums [Performance] – Stephen PerkinsEffects [Drum Treatments] – Flood, Trent Reznor
|C2||Big Man With A Gun
Engineer [Mixing Engineer] – Bill Kennedy, Sean BeavanGuitar [Additional] – Danny LohnerProgrammed By [Steakhouse] – Tommy Lee
|C3||A Warm Place||3:23|
|D2||The Downward Spiral
Drums – Andy Kubiszewski
Drums – Chris VrennaMixed By – Trent Reznor
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – TVT Records (3)
- Copyright (c) – TVT Records (3)
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Interscope Records (2)
- Copyright (c) – Interscope Records (2)
- Licensed To – Island Records Ltd. (2)
- Published By – MCA Music Ltd. (2)
- Recorded At – Pig (3)
- Recorded At – Record Plant, Los Angeles
- Recorded At – A&M Studios
- Mastered At – Future Disc
- Artwork [Package] – Gary Talpas
- Engineer [Additional] – Alan Moulder, Bill Kennedy, Brian Pollack, Chris Vrenna, John Aguto, Sean Beavan
- Engineer [Live Audio Engineering], Coordinator [Coordination] – Sean Beavan
- Engineer [Mixing Engineer] – Alan Moulder
- Lighting, Design [Set] – Jan Petier Ripius, Roy Bennett (3)
- Management – John A. Malm, Jr.
- Management [Assistance] – Chris Vrenna
- Management [Booking] – Gerry Gerrard (2)
- Management [Continuity] – Charlie Clouser, Chris Vrenna, Trent Reznor
- Management [Live Production] – Kevin Lyman, Ray Woodbury
- Management [Merchandise] – Jerry Long (3)
- Management [Publicity] – Sioux Zimmerman
- Management [Road] – Mark O'Shea
- Mastered By – Tom Baker (3)
- Painting [All Paintings] – Russell Mills
- Performer [Nine Inch Nails Live] – Chris Vrenna, Danny Lohner, James Wooley, Robin Finck
- Photography By – David Buckland
- Producer – Flood (tracks: A1, A2, B1 to B3, C3 to D1), Trent Reznor
- Sampler [Additional], Sound Designer – Chris Vrenna
- Written-By [Writing], Arranged By, Performer [Performance] – Trent Reznor
The copyright is the second recording and artwork is owned by TVT/Interscope Records and's exclusively licensed to Island Records Ltd. in the UK.
Lyrics reproduced by kind permission.
All tracks published by MCA Music Ltd.
Management for Conservative.
Booking for Artists & Audience.
Studios: Le Pig of Beverly Hills, The Record Plant, A&M Studios.
Mastering at Futuredisc.
Publicity for Formula.
Legal: Michael S. Borrock.
Nothing Records: Tony Ciulla.
Adrian Belew appears courtesy of Caroline Records.
Stephen Perkins appears courtesy of Warner Bros. Records Inc.
This vinyl is released in a coloured edition.
Includes a 12"x12" inch sized insert with lyrics on one side and a photo on the other side.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 31452 21261 0
- Label Code: LC 0407
- Rights Society: BIEM
- Rights Society: STEMRA
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, Etchings): The Downward Spiral A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, Etchings): The Downward Spiral B
- Matrix / Runout (Side C, Etchings): The Downward Spiral C
- Matrix / Runout (Side D, Etchings): The Downward Spiral D
Other Versions (5 of 104) View All
|intd-92346||Nine Inch Nails||The Downward Spiral (CD, Album, Sli)||Nothing Records, Interscope Records, TVT Records||intd-92346||US||1994||Sell This Version|
|A4 92346||Nine Inch Nails||The Downward Spiral (Cass, Album, Sli)||Interscope Records||A4 92346||Canada||1994||Sell This Version|
|UICY-91668||Nine Inch Nails||The Downward Spiral (CD, Album)||Nothing Records, TVT Records, Interscope Records||UICY-91668||Japan||1994||Sell This Version|
|ILPSD 8012/522 126- 1||Nine Inch Nails||The Downward Spiral (2xLP, Unofficial, Ora)||TVT/Interscope||ILPSD 8012/522 126- 1||UK||2009||Sell This Version|
|UICY-6160||Nine Inch Nails||The Downward Spiral (CD, Album)||Nothing Records, TVT Records, Interscope Records, Universal||UICY-6160||Japan||2007||Sell This Version|