Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Mr. Self Destruct
Guitar [Texture Generating Guitars] – Adrian Belew
|4||March Of The Pigs||2:58|
Programmed By [Special Hi-hat Programming] – Flood
Guitar [Ring Mod Guitar] – Adrian BelewSynthesizer [Arp 2600] – Flood
|8||I Do Not Want This
Drums [Performance] – Stephen PerkinsDrums [Treatment] – Flood, Trent Reznor
|9||Big Man With A Gun
Engineer [Mixing Engineer] – Bill Kennedy, Sean BeavanFeaturing [Steakhouse] – Tommy LeeGuitar [Additional] – Danny Lohner
|10||A Warm Place||3:22|
|13||The Downward Spiral
Drums – Andy Kubiszewski
Drums – Chris VrennaMixed By – Trent Reznor
- Artwork [Package] – Gary Talpas
- Engineer [Additional] – Alan Moulder, Bill Kennedy, Brian Pollack, Chris Vrenna, John Aguto, Sean Beavan
- Engineer [Mixing Engineer] – Alan Moulder (tracks: 1 to 8, 10 to 13)
- Management – John A. Malm Jr.*
- Mastered By – Tom Baker (3)
- Other [Assistance] – Chris Vrenna, Maise
- Other [Continuity] – Charlie Clouser, Chris Vrenna, Trent Reznor
- Painting – Russell Mills
- Photography By – David Buckland
- Producer – Flood (tracks: 1, 2, 5 to 7, 10 to 12), Trent Reznor
- Sampler [Additional], Electronics [Sound Design] – Chris Vrenna
- Written-By, Arranged By, Performer – Trent Reznor
Issued in a slipcase that contains a 28 page booklet and a slimline jewel case with a slimline insert. Some copies have a 'Parental Advisory' sticker with the catalog number 'intd/c-92346' on the slipcase. From the outside this release looks like that one, which contains a CD with an additional BMG catalog number.
Studios: Le Pig of Beverly Hills, The Record Plant, A&M Studios.
Mastered at Futuredisc.
Management for Conservative.
Booklet: © 1994 Leaving Hope/TVT Music, Inc., ASCAP.
Slimline: © 1994 TVT/Interscope Records.
CD: ℗ 1994 TVT/Interscope Records.
Slipcase: ℗&© 1994 TVT/Interscope Records.
Printed in USA.
Manufactured and distributed in the United States by Uni Distribution Corp.
The sample that starts off "Mr. Self Destruct" is from George Lucas' movie "THX 1138".
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 6 0694 92346 2 1
- Barcode (Text): 606949234621
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): INTD92346 A606162e
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI L771
- Other (Variant 1): MFG BY ITNT
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): INTD92346 A60704Kf MFG BY UNI
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI L771