Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Mr. Self Destruct
Guitar [Texture Generating Guitars] – Adrian Belew
|4||March Of The Pigs||2:58|
Programmed By [Special Hi-hat Programming] – Flood
Guitar [Ring Mod Guitar] – Adrian BelewSynthesizer [Arp 2600] – Flood
|8||I Do Not Want This
Drums [Performance] – Stephen PerkinsDrums [Treatment] – Flood, Trent Reznor
|9||Big Man With A Gun
Engineer [Mixing Engineer] – Bill Kennedy, Sean BeavanGuitar [Additional] – Danny LohnerProgrammed By [Steakhouse] – Tommy Lee
Written-By – Bernard Sumner, Ian Curtis, Peter Hook, Stephen Morris
|11||A Warm Place||3:21|
|14||The Downward Spiral
Drums – Andy Kubiszewski
Drums – Chris VrennaMixed By – Trent Reznor
- Artwork [Package] – Gary Talpas
- Artwork [Paintings] – Russell Mills
- Electronics [Sound Design] – Chris Vrenna
- Engineer [Additional] – Alan Moulder, Bill Kennedy, Brian Pollack, Chris Vrenna, John Aguto, Sean Beavan
- Engineer [Mixing Engineer] – Alan Moulder (tracks: 1 to 8, 11 to 14))
- Management – John A. Malm Jr.*
- Mastered By – Tom Baker (3)
- Other [Assistance] – Chris Vrenna, Maise
- Other [Continuity] – Charlie Clouser, Chris Vrenna, Trent Reznor
- Photography By – David Buckland
- Producer – Flood (tracks: 1, 2, 5 to 7, 11 to 13), Trent Reznor
- Sampler [Additional] – Chris Vrenna
- Written-By, Arranged By, Performer – Trent Reznor
Studios: Le Pig of Beverly Hills, The Record Plant, A&M Studios.
Mastered at Futuredisc.
Management for Conservative.
Japanese SHM pressing. This version contains 'Dead Souls' as a bonus track. Comes in a slipcase that contains a slimline jewel case with a slimline insert, a 28 page english booklet featuring the original artwork with added liner notes and a 12 page japanese booklet featuring lyrics in Japanese and English lyrics for Dead Souls. SHM text written on inner ring of disc.
A third 8 page booklet is included with information (in japanese) about the Super High Material CD along with a list of releases under the HMCD series.
Although this pressing dates from 2008 (this album was remastered in 2004) the master used here is the 1994 one.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 4988005537591
- Matrix / Runout: MVCP-18-1 2F12 V
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L232
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 4011
- Rights Society: JASRAC