Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Mr Self Destruct
Guitar [Texture Generating Guitars] – Adrian Belew
|4||March Of The Pigs||2:58|
Programmed By [Special Hi-hat Programming] – Flood
Guitar [Ring Mod Guitar] – Adrian BelewSynthesizer [Arp 2600] – Flood
|8||I Do Not Want This
Drums – Stephen PerkinsEffects [Drum Treatments] – Flood, Trent Reznor
|9||Big Man With A Gun
Guitar [Additional] – Danny LohnerMixed By – Bill Kennedy, Sean BeavanProgrammed By [Steakhouse] – Tommy Lee
|10||A Warm Place||3:23|
|13||The Downward Spiral
Drums – Andy Kubiszewski
Drums – Chris VrennaMixed By – Trent Reznor
- Made By – PDO, UK
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – TVT Records
- Copyright (c) – TVT Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Interscope Records
- Copyright (c) – Interscope Records
- Licensed To – Island Records Ltd.
- Published By – MCA Music Ltd.
- Recorded At – Le Pig Of Beverly Hills
- Recorded At – Record Plant, Los Angeles
- Recorded At – A&M Studios
- Mastered At – Future Disc
- Artwork [All Paintings] – Russell Mills
- Booking – Artists & Audience
- Booking [For Artists & Audience] – Gerry Gerrard (2)
- Design [Package] – Gary Talpas
- Engineer [Additional Enineering] – Alan Moulder, Bill Kennedy, Brian Pollack, Chris Vrenna, John Aguto, Sean Beavan
- Engineer [Live Audio Engineering], Coordinator [Live Audio] – Sean Beavan
- Legal – Michael S. Toorock
- Lighting, Design [Set Design] – Jan Petier Nipius*, Roy Bennett (3)
- Management – Conservative*
- Management [For Conservative] – John A. Malm, Jr.
- Management [Live Production] – Kevin Lyman, Ray Woodbury
- Management [Merchandise] – Jerry Long (3)
- Management [Nothigng Records] – Tony Ciulla
- Management [Publicity, For Formula] – Sioux Zimmerman
- Management [Road Management] – Mark O'Shea
- Mastered By [Mastering] – Tom Baker (3)
- Mixed By [Mixing Engineer] – Alan Moulder (tracks: 1 to 8, 10 to 13)
- Other [Assistance] – Maise
- Photography By – David Buckland
- Producer – Flood (tracks: 1, 2, 5 to 7, 10 to 12), Trent Reznor
- Sampler [Additional Sampling], Technician [Addistional Sound Design], Other [Assistance], Sound Designer [Continuity] – Chris Vrenna
- Sound Designer [Continuity] – Charlie Clouser
- Written-By, Arranged By [Arrangement], Performer [Performance], Sound Designer [Continuity] – Trent Reznor
Packaged in slimline jewelcase with booklet. Both contained in cardboard outer sleeve.
Note of Interest: No Halo designation on this pressing.
Barcode is in a different font to the European version.
Some copies have been affected by CD bronzing.
[Disc Face, Booklet & J Card]
℗ 1994 TVT/Interscope. © 1994 TVT/Interscope. The copyright in this sound recording is exclusively licensed to Island Records Ltd. in the UK.
CID 8012 -
BIEM/STEMRA, Compact Disc Digital Audio [Logo]
CID 8012 / 522 162-2
Adrian Belew appears courtesy of Caroline Records
Stephen Perkins appears courtesy of Warner Bros. Records Inc.
Nine Inch Nails Live:
Robin Finck, Danny Lohner, Chris Vrenna, James Wooley
Studios: Le Pig Of Beverly Hills, The Record Plant, A&M Studios
We miss you Jeff Ward
Lyrics reprinted by Kind permission
All tracks published by MCA Music Ltd.
For further information write to:
N.I.N., 14 Newbold Terrace
Leamington Spa, Wiarwickshire.
CV32 4EG, United Kingdom
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 31452 21262 7
- Label Code: LC 0407
- Matrix / Runout: CID8012 10278541.01 @
- Distribution Code: PY 900
- Rights Society: BIEM/STEMRA
- Other (Printed on the inner ring): MADE IN UK BY PDO