|A1||Cars & Cars||3:52|
|A3||Soap Bubble Box||3:24|
|A4||Fire In My Head||3:57|
|A5||House On The Hill||3:39|
|B2||Tree Is Falling||4:27|
|B4||All Or Nothing||1:50|
|B8||St Louis Avenue||3:56|
- Artwork By – Henk Hofstede, Riemke Kuipers
- Bass – Martin Bakker (tracks: A1 to A6, B2, B7)
- Cello – Dieuwke Kleijn (tracks: A1 to A6, B2, B7)
- Engineer [Werf, Amsterdam] – Paul Telman
- Engineer [Wisseloordstudios, Hilversum] – Margret Van Den Heuvel
- Percussion – Eveline Carels (tracks: B7), Peter Meuris (tracks: A1, A3, A5, B2)
- Piano, Vocals – Robert Jan Stips
- Timpani, Percussion – Rob Kloet
- Vocals – Lieve Geuens (tracks: A3, B2)
- Vocals, Piano – Henk Hofstede
- Written By, Producer – Nits*
Nits are Henk Hofstede, Robert Jan Stips & Rob Kloet.
Recorded at the WERF in Amsterdam somewhere between August 1991 and August 1992.
Additional mixing at Wisseloordstudios, Hilversum
B8 is wrongly written on the back of the sleeve and label as St Louis Anenue.
Margret Van Den Heuvel is wrongly mentioned as Margret Van Den Hofstede on the back of the sleeve.
As designer Henk Hofstede is wrongly mentioned as Henk Heuvel on the back of the sleeve.
Fritz Hauser: Stones on A2,A4,B8
Arthur Schneiter: Stones on A2
The stones on A2,A4, B8 are made by Arthur Schneiter, a Swiss sculptor. They are a combination of pieces of art and musical instruments. When you rub them with your hands they will sing. When you hit them with a mallet they say T I N G.
Yellow Boat was recorded live during the WERF concerts in Februari 1992 with 60 matchboxes played by the audience.
Management: Aad Link
Other Versions (4 of 4) View All
|472213 9||Nits*||Ting (CD, Album, Ltd)||Columbia||472213 9||Europe||1992||Sell This Version|
|472213 4||Nits*||Ting (Cass, Album)||Columbia||472213 4||Europe||1992||Sell This Version|
|472213 3||Nits*||Ting (MD, Album)||Columbia||472213 3||Europe||1992||Sell This Version|
|472213 2||Nits*||Ting (CD, Album)||Columbia||472213 2||Netherlands||1992||Sell This Version|