Tracklist Hide Credits
- Artwork By [Sleeve] – Ian Wright
- Artwork By [Typesetting] – Reg S.p.A.
- Bass – Elroy Bailey (tracks: B3, B4, B5), Robin V. Bryan
- Drums – Andrew Bryan, Jah Bunny (tracks: B3, B4, B5)
- Engineer – Dave Pine
- Executive Producer – B. Anderson*
- Flugelhorn – Nicky Norris (tracks: B3, B4, B5)
- Guitar [Lead] – Al 'Bro P' Crosdale
- Keyboards – Errington Llewellyn Griffiths, Paget King (tracks: B3, B4, B5)
- Mixed By – Bonjo*, Dave Pine (tracks: A1 to B2)
- Rhythm Guitar – Ras Dan Juma* (tracks: B3, B4, B5), Tony Tito Green
- Saxophone – Jah Globe, Ray Carless (tracks: B3, B4, B5)
- Saxophone [Alto] – Buggis Norman* (tracks: B3, B4, B5)
- Trumpet – Kenny Wellington
- Vocals [Harmony] – The Heart Choir
- Vocals, Percussion – Bonjo Iyabinghi Noah
- Written By, Arranged By, Producer – Bonjo Iyabinghi Noah (tracks: A2 to B5)
LET JAH ARISE ONE LOVE ONE HEART
ISSIS UNTO JAH FOR HIS LOVE, INSPIRATION AND GUIDANCE.
Thanks to Adrian Sherwood, On-U Sound Records, Tackhead, Garry, Annie, Kishi, Dave Pine at Matric Studios, Debra, Pauline, Mustapha, Paul, Bill, Carlton, Vanessa Anderson, Darren Anderson, Welton Ire at Triangle Music, Tony at Red Rhino, Jason, Dee Sharp, Style Scott, Radix Seb, Shirley Leon, Baden Powell Play Centre, John at Southern Studios, Sunny Acpan, Ewf Tti Ruz. Love to everyone not forgetting my family and friends and fans of Noah House Of Dread and African Head Charge.
Recorded at Matrix Studios. Tracks B3, B4, B5 recorded at Southern Studios. M & D Red Rhino Records. P & C Noah Records 1988.
The centre labels have a lion head logo and NOAH with the text 'PEACE LOVE AND GOODWILL TO ALL MANKIND'.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A side runout inscription): HEART 2 A1 TOWNHOUSE MPO
- Matrix / Runout (B side runout inscription): HEART 2 B1 MPO