|1||Bloody Sheaves Of Hay||5:11|
|2||Slaves Under Broad Daylight||7:37|
|4||Fall For Heathen||3:29|
|7||This Is My Art||4:53|
|8||Sons Of Fame||5:21|
|9||Fall For Heathen (Eternal Blasphemy Version)||3:32|
|10||Matricide (Eternal Blasphemy Version)||6:21|
|11||Fatricide (Inhuman Version)||4:32|
|12||Final Impetiance (Inhuman Version)||4:33|
|13||Gods Of Pocka (Eternal Blasphemy Version)||6:13|
- Bass Guitar – Uroš Lipovec
- Co-producer – Noctiferia
- Design Concept – Igor Nardin
- Drums – Robert Steblovnik
- Flute – Bastian Doblekar
- Guitar – David Kiselić, Igor Nardin
- Keyboards – Jana
- Lead Vocals – Varg Gorgoneion
- Music By – David Kiselić, Igor Nardin, Uroš Lipovec
- Producer, Remix – Toni Jurij*
- Vocals – Bastian Doblekar
This version is released in 2004. by the "Erotica Promotions", and distributed worldwide by the "Master of Metal". Re-release has 5 bonus tracks.
Songs 9, 10 and 13 were recorded and mixed live at "Radio Študent" on July 7th, 1997.
Songs 11 and12 were recorded and mixed at "Rehearsal palace" on March 2000.